Queensland Origin Awards Weekend 2014.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Queensland players, family and staff are having the weekend at Mooloolaba this weekend it's done every year to celebrate the year and the series as well as thank everyone and give out the awards.

Player's player.

Game One- Slater and Myles
Game Two- Hodges
Game Three- Parker.

Ron McAuliffe Medal- Nate Myles
Peter Jackson Medal- Steve Walters

I've got some photos but no idea how to post them.

Parker is an interesting choice.

I thought Hodges deserved it more.

I agree with a lot of those picks.

Parker was amazing in Game III. It was right up there with any forward performance of 2014. Very few compare.

Tate was presented with the 100 game ball as well.

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] If the photos are on your computer then you go to Nashy's site: Nashy's Super Dooper Awesome Uploader

Click upload images, choose the file from your computer's drive and then upload. It should have tags automatically to post it in the forum. Though when I tried that for some reason the url was underlined/hyperlinked which prevented it from being correctly tagged. Maybe [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] can weigh in.

When you post it in the editor on BroncosHQ, it automatically parses the link and converts it to a hyperlink. Unfortunately I can't stop it from doing that.

The best way to remove the link is to highlight the line, and click the unlink button, which is the one next to the add image button.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • Hurrijo
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.