Queensland Reds Super 14 hater-free thread

R

Roger Explosion

BRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Is it complete heresy around these parts if I point out just how much better the Reds looked last Saturday with Berrick Barnes out with injury?

Well it's not really surprising. Berrick's heart isn't in Rugby Union. He's only doing it to please his dad.

Waiting for someone to jump on me...:hehehe

Maybe when Lockyer leaves the Broncos (either through retirement or to the ESL) we can sign Barnes to play outside Wallace icon_thumbs_u

Roger Explosion said:
Is it complete heresy around these parts if I point out just how much better the Reds looked last Saturday with Berrick Barnes out with injury?

Like a completely different tean, one of the Reds best performances in years. Does anyone know what they were paying to win long? Don't know if it has anything to do with Barnes tho.

Well they couldn't have got much worse could they! _woohoo_

Coxy said:
Well it's not really surprising. Berrick's heart isn't in Rugby Union. He's only doing it to please his dad.

Waiting for someone to jump on me...:hehehe

He should have gone with cricket over any of the footy codes. He played with and against my bro in all the rep teams growing up and IMHO I think he was better at cricket than anything else.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • KnToad
  • Broncosgirl
  • RodF
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • theshed
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.