NEWS Rabbits are rooting for Pies

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Three victims of Pies' previous NRL coaching attempt have nothing but kind words for him:

Cody Walker warmed to the idea of shipping the untermensch off to gossip re-education camps, so to speak:

“I’d be open to a campaign of that sort. It is pretty important. We’ve seen over the last couple of years how much racism and everything like that happens in our game with trolls. So, I’d certainly put my hand up and be open to a campaign of some sort for education. It is quite disappointing that the families get brought into this sort of stuff. We have got innocent kids being involved that have no bearing on what we do as players.”

Article 0 0BCE553B00000578 840 634x594

Tom Burgess's thinking of him from afar:

“It needs to be sorted out and someone has to be held accountable because it happens too often. It has got a bit out of hand – Seibs doesn’t deserve that. I still count him as a mate of mine. I haven’t reached out to him, but I think what has happened to him isn’t right.”

Cameron Murray feels sorry for him:

“The professional that I saw he was, I have no doubt that he will get through it, and he will come out a better coach and person. It is unfortunate and I feel sorry for Seibs. It is obvious that he has gone through a really difficult time, and he is copping a bit from the outside. I just hope Seibs is OK mentally, and I hope he is looking after himself and he has got good people around him.”

How about you take him back?

McHunt

One of your pictures finally made me laugh, that flying rabbit is hilarious.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.