Rank the teams in order of hate

Where do people reckon the Bronco's would be for other team's fans list's of most hated? Does anyone like us?

Who pissed in my cornflakes when I wrote that post? 😄

Sensing some casual racism in my post as well...

...but I did enjoy the comparison to the Lapoyle's and Penrith fans!

Brisbane would easily occupy the bottom four. Opposition fans LOVE to see the Broncos struggle because it's something they've largely avoided through out their history. Even when they were making up the numbers, Brisbane would always find themselves in the finals denying another team from making the finals seem interesting. Of course there's an us vs. them mentality and our fanbase is very insular who can't handle criticism.

Who pissed in my cornflakes when I wrote that post? 😄

Sensing some casual racism in my post as well...

...but I did enjoy the comparison to the Lapoyle's and Penrith fans!

Brisbane would easily occupy the bottom four. Opposition fans LOVE to see the Broncos struggle because it's something they've largely avoided through out their history. Even when they were making up the numbers, Brisbane would always find themselves in the finals denying another team from making the finals seem interesting. Of course there's an us vs. them mentality and our fanbase is very insular who can't handle criticism.

Yeah I read all your comments on undesirable fans and thought "ooh, they all sound like me...".

Where do people reckon the Bronco's would be for other team's fans list's of most hated? Does anyone like us?

Naturally the more a team loses, the more they gain the sympathy of opposition fans, I don't see many having Warriors, Titans or Tigers at the top of their hate list.

So I reckon we're winning a few over in that regard.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • broncs30
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Gray
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • Midean
  • mrslong
  • KnToad
  • ezpz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.