The Dolphins discussion

Dangerous blanket theory, i guess Hancock/Carne/Sailor/Tuqiri were carried by Langer and Lazarus/Webke?

Not the point anyway, Winterstein doesnt belong in the same company as Copley/Kahu/Hoffman for mine who also had the opportunity to shine with good players around them but never managed it on a consistent basis.

You're entitled to your opinion, I think he was a good player without being an above average player. I don't believe if you swap Winterstein with any of Copley/Kahu/Hoffman that the Cows don't have the same success, he filled the role adequately without being a difference maker, that's where I have him.

He wasn't even the best winger at the club, Kyle Feldt comfortably the better player and more likely to come up with the big play.

I figured it out! Bennett is going to party like its 2015!

1. Boyd (he's coming out of retirement baby!)
2. Oates
3. Hoeter (Hodges-lite)
4. Opacic (Reed-lite)
5. Isaako (Kahu)
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Wallace (Thaiday-light)
9. Turpin (Macca)
10. Joffa (Blair-lite)
11. Glenn (he's coming out of retirement baby!)
12. Sims (Gillett Wannabe)
13. McGuire (Parker-really lite)

14. Nikorima
15. Ese'ese (Dodds)
16. Howarth (Wallace)
17. Some kid from the local area (Joffa)

I figured it out! Bennett is going to party like its 2015!

1. Boyd (he's coming out of retirement baby!)
2. Oates
3. Hoeter (Hodges-lite)
4. Opacic (Reed-lite)
5. Isaako (Kahu)
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Wallace (Thaiday-light)
9. Turpin (Macca)
10. Joffa (Blair-lite)
11. Glenn (he's coming out of retirement baby!)
12. Sims (Gillett Wannabe)
13. McGuire (Parker-really lite)

14. Nikorima
15. Ese'ese (Dodds)
16. Howarth (Wallace)
17. Some kid from the local area (Joffa)

That's it, Wayne. That's what you were waiting for. Get on it.

The Phins are falling apart before they can even find a side.

Even though the marquee players are seemingly being re-signed pretty fast, it's entirely possible that some contracted players will sign for later years and then agitate for an early release.

Even though the marquee players are seemingly being re-signed pretty fast, it's entirely possible that some contracted players will sign for later years and then agitate for an early release.
No! Players wouldn't do that would they? That's sort of... you know... immoral and disturbingly unethical. I mean surely players (and agents :rofl) have a level of personal integrity?

That's a pretty expected signing I'd imagine. He is very much on the downward swing of an overrated career as it is, not all that exciting a signing but hey, it is a start.

And deadset, what a terrible hashtag.

Always Adolph In.

Wow. What an absolute dud signing. An over-rated back rower from the Storm...What could go wrong.

If that's a 1 year deal it's a good signing.

Even at two years, it is a good signing, he is quality, he just isn't top shelf quality.
He’s pretty rubbish these days but very experienced and will be good for establishing culture. The type of player Bennett will squeeze the last few drops out of too.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.