Redcliffe Dolphins discussion

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads
I think the Dolphins would be crazy not to sign Dylan Edwards.

At least have a crack and if you end up with both Edwards and KP just chuck KP in at 5/8.

1. Edwards
2. Oates
3. Opacic
4. Hurrell
5. Isaako
6. Ponga
7. Sezer (Anyone with any game management)

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
I loved Konny when he was at the Warriors. Hilarious fella too. Was pretty average at the titans and got exposed as one dimensional by the end of it.

I’d be happy to see him back in the NRL and from a passing glance it seems he’s gone alright over in England.

Still, not an exciting signing if you’re a Dolphins fan.

This Dolphins line up is starting to have big Titans from a few years ago vibes.

He seems the type of character Wayne would love and would probably be good around the place. I think he may be one of these players they grab on a one year deal. Saying that, his form hasnt been great the last couple of years and he was carrying a fair bit of timber on him.

Mightybroncs2k17

QCup Player
Jan 15, 2017
Threads
All still pretty quiet on this front from what i can see. I know its still early days but considering this time next year they'll be preparing for their first trials I'd expect some action soon.

No media reports or leaks makes me wonder what Wayne's got brewing over at the Dolphins.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Apr 4, 2014
Threads
All still pretty quiet on this front from what i can see. I know its still early days but considering this time next year they'll be preparing for their first trials I'd expect some action soon.

No media reports or leaks makes me wonder what Wayne's got brewing over at the Dolphins.
A Boyd reunion to captain the side is what's brewing

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
I think it will be mainly around June 30 when clubs are assessing rosters
There will be a quite a few who will get their futures sorted before the start of the 2022 season so they won't have distractions of contract talks.

Gaz

NRL Player
Oct 7, 2017
Threads
I think the Dolphins would be crazy not to sign Dylan Edwards.

At least have a crack and if you end up with both Edwards and KP just chuck KP in at 5/8.

1. Edwards
2. Oates
3. Opacic
4. Hurrell
5. Isaako
6. Ponga
7. Sezer (Anyone with any game management)
Edwards signs 2 year extension at Penrith.

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Threads
He'll be 34 next year, pretty old so hopefully for them it's not more than a year. Good culture signing though.

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads
This is actually a good signing for the Phins finally. .

Can build a pack around Kafusi/J Brom and a bunch of talented younger guys.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Hilarious, they wanted a rivalry with Brisbane yet it seems the club they are tearing down the most is Melbourne

That is actually a good way to do it. Tearing down Melbourne will win them a lot of fans, even as a second team. Tearing down the Broncos will just lead to hate in Brisbane.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.