The Dolphins discussion

I think the win/lose grand final gives him an out if on june 1 he tells them he is staying.
More twists than a M. Night Shyamalan movie.
It'd be a lot easier to just have a PO for 2023 you'd think.

It'd be a lot easier to just have a PO for 2023 you'd think.
Only thing i think having it the way he has it now is it gives him half a season or there bouts to see how the knights are going rather than nov 1 or w/e it is this year,really glad he isnt our problem.

It’s so they can move them to Perth if broncos find success and wipe the floor with them over the next few years.

But they've got so much money and oh my god, the development! Wowzers

Good on him getting such a favourable contract, and sucks for Newcastle. I feel like clubs who don't have success of the Storm or the infinite salary cap of the Roosters feel like they have to give in to the players. Broncos need to hurry up and be successful again.

Pleased with that one. Was hoping they would try to get him.

Was Stone the one that absolutely shit the bed for Parra in the semi?
Yep. He’s alright, solid defender who hits hard. Pretty limited in attack but is a good signing if cheap enough.

They had him playing hooker iirc as they lost both of theirs and he doesn't really have the skill set for that. He's a competitor and tough. They need to get a few more like him imo.
Yeah this, he's a decent player, probably a perfect Bennett player but he's not a hooker. It was unfair to even put him there.

Is agreed the same as signed

because Brandon Smith reportedly AGREED with the Dolphins ... but SIGNED with the Roosters

Is agreed the same as signed

because Brandon Smith reportedly AGREED with the Dolphins ... but SIGNED with the Roosters

Same as GI right? He agreed to sign with the Broncs but ACTUALLY signed with the Rabbits.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • azza.79
  • The True King
  • Fozz
  • kman
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.