The Dolphins discussion

I think I read an article somewhere yesterday that has a group of businessman who strongly supported the Dolphins NRL bid saying that if it aint the Moreton Bay Dolphins....they will pull their support...... ~10 mil
At the moment it's all a storm in a teacup. I don't think it will come to anything

I have to say, Wayne has really been reveling in the media circus surrounding his move to the Dolphins. His ego is showing a fair bit.

Was this a text they got?

Was he at the gates and couldn't work out if he had to buzz in, or if the latch was just stuck or something?

Does he sign his name off on every text, like an old person? I guess that figures.

This is a weird post. I'd have just had it say, 'He's here.' Everyone would have known who it meant.

I note WB himself references "The Redcliffe Dolphins" quite a bit during his media "acceptance" speech.....

I wonder what he thinks about it......re name change

I note WB himself references "The Redcliffe Dolphins" quite a bit during his media "acceptance" speech.....

I wonder what he thinks about it......re name change
He was referring to the feeder side

Red flags galore in Wayne’s presser. Strap yourselves in.

And they clearly can't afford general basic level sound equipment.

so apparently the mutual option clause in Harry Grant's contract was "unique". the Courier Mail are reporting that the deal allows EITHER Grant OR the Storm to activate the option.

Grant had until mid 2022 to take up his option, but Melbourne have fast-tracked things and have reportedly notified the Grant camp that they will be taking up their option for 2023 ... essentially lock him up and away from either us or the Dolphins

so apparently the mutual option clause in Harry Grant's contract was "unique". the Courier Mail are reporting that the deal allows EITHER Grant OR the Storm to activate the option.

Grant had until mid 2022 to take up his option, but Melbourne have fast-tracked things and have reportedly notified the Grant camp that they will be taking up their option for 2023 ... essentially lock him up and away from either us or the Dolphins
Whats the point of even having an option like that? Its pretty much just a normal contract in everything but name.

Whats the point of even having an option like that? Its pretty much just a normal contract in everything but name.

you'll have to ask Grant's manager

Unread

Active Now

• Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Splinter
  • AscotinOz
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.