The Dolphins discussion

I see the Dumplings have named gold as the third colour on their shirts ... call me cynical but I reckon that's to give them some kind of match with the Suncorp seating colours ... so now they can call it their spiritual pond or whatever.

Gives more credence to this leak being legit.

A28A98A5 FAD4 4ED5 8793 83FF372F9E28

Peter O'Sullivan has been granted a release from the Warriors to join the Dolphins as head of recruitment
So I think Lodge might be the ”not signing choirboys” that Benny was referring to. Lodges was a Redcliffe rep too.

So I think Lodge might be the ”not signing choirboys” that Benny was referring to. Lodges was a Redcliffe rep too.

wouldn't surprise me ... be interesting to see if he gets a similar contract to what he had here.

isn't he one of the best in the game?
Please correct me if I’m wrong because I’m going off memory but pretty sure he was at the storm during the cap days, got sacked while at the roosters following an investigation regarding gambling, and was recently scrutinised for trying to offer $3m to Brown to leave the eels - breaking the rules around approaching contracted players.
Also signed his son and son in law to the warriors on bad, undeserved deals (though this was great for us).

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.