The Dolphins discussion

I really hope they do well, I'm fond of the QLD teams and this one will be a lot closer than NQ or The Coast..

Seems like you just can't buy a good spine these days though.

Its always going to be tricky when there arent much in the way of good spine players off contract.

reports that the Dolphins are now targeting Konrad Hurrell

reports that the Dolphins are now targeting Konrad Hurrell
I loved Konny when he was at the Warriors. Hilarious fella too. Was pretty average at the titans and got exposed as one dimensional by the end of it.

I’d be happy to see him back in the NRL and from a passing glance it seems he’s gone alright over in England.

Still, not an exciting signing if you’re a Dolphins fan.

This Dolphins line up is starting to have big Titans from a few years ago vibes.

I think the Dolphins would be crazy not to sign Dylan Edwards.

At least have a crack and if you end up with both Edwards and KP just chuck KP in at 5/8.

1. Edwards
2. Oates
3. Opacic
4. Hurrell
5. Isaako
6. Ponga
7. Sezer (Anyone with any game management)

I loved Konny when he was at the Warriors. Hilarious fella too. Was pretty average at the titans and got exposed as one dimensional by the end of it.

I’d be happy to see him back in the NRL and from a passing glance it seems he’s gone alright over in England.

Still, not an exciting signing if you’re a Dolphins fan.

This Dolphins line up is starting to have big Titans from a few years ago vibes.

He seems the type of character Wayne would love and would probably be good around the place. I think he may be one of these players they grab on a one year deal. Saying that, his form hasnt been great the last couple of years and he was carrying a fair bit of timber on him.

All still pretty quiet on this front from what i can see. I know its still early days but considering this time next year they'll be preparing for their first trials I'd expect some action soon.

No media reports or leaks makes me wonder what Wayne's got brewing over at the Dolphins.

All still pretty quiet on this front from what i can see. I know its still early days but considering this time next year they'll be preparing for their first trials I'd expect some action soon.

No media reports or leaks makes me wonder what Wayne's got brewing over at the Dolphins.
A Boyd reunion to captain the side is what's brewing

I think it will be mainly around June 30 when clubs are assessing rosters
There will be a quite a few who will get their futures sorted before the start of the 2022 season so they won't have distractions of contract talks.

I think the Dolphins would be crazy not to sign Dylan Edwards.

At least have a crack and if you end up with both Edwards and KP just chuck KP in at 5/8.

1. Edwards
2. Oates
3. Opacic
4. Hurrell
5. Isaako
6. Ponga
7. Sezer (Anyone with any game management)
Edwards signs 2 year extension at Penrith.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.