The Dolphins discussion

I don't think signing Brenko would be worth a today is a good day from WB. It has to be someone more high profile.
I hope it was Munster agreeing to terms and not Herbie.

Herbie wouldn’t get such a response either right?

Depends. I wouldn't be surprised if he does go there, they turn him into a fullback. He has all the ingredients, he is Manu-like, just doesn't get the same plaudits.

Depends. I wouldn't be surprised if he does go there, they turn him into a fullback. He has all the ingredients, he is Manu-like, just doesn't get the same plaudits.
I suppose Wayne would get a kick out of another big F U to the broncos too.

Dolphins probably have a big signing but I can guarantee wayne wasn't told about it on a post it note at a legends lunch on a table with media..... haha deadset

Dolphins probably have a big signing but I can guarantee wayne wasn't told about it on a post it note at a legends lunch on a table with media..... haha deadset
Probably done on purpose to get Dobbo excited and get him talking about them.

Can't blame Brenkos management for shopping him if that's the case. He's not getting a game here barring injury.

Haven't they already signed Isucko to play FB though? 🤣

Maybe the piece of paper had the question “what is your favourite Ice Cube song?”
can see WB being a big fan of gangsta rap made me do it.

might whip out no vaseline if he beats us next year.

god damn i'm glad y'all set me off

Edrick Lee has signed a 2 year deal with the Dolphins

Good pick up for them.
Agree......Edricks time in the sun is almost up I reckon. WB will get him finishing on a high.

He never really kicked on in his footy career....injuries played havoc with him. Still has something to offer.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.