NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

so who are the 2 players from the storm & why haven't they been named by the media.
Not named? They're on Candid Camera.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 09 28 at 07 57 12 Hurts everybody Storm speak out over star drama

Bellamy:

“Obviously I know of the incident. I haven’t spoken to those guys yet in detail. It’s in front the integrity unit so we will see what happens from there. It hurts everybody. I don’t know the full details yet. I don’t want to be saying something if it’s not right. I don’t know the absolute details and don’t want to comment any further.”

Munster:

“I am sorry, I am not saying anything tonight.”

Smith:

“I have no comment.”

McHunt

Absolutely it's debatable, which shows the over reaction by a lot of people about something that is arguably less harmful than alcohol.

I write mostly facts.
It's also safer than sniffing flyspray, which I find hard to recommend.

Not named? They're on Candid Camera.

View attachment 15362

Bellamy:

“Obviously I know of the incident. I haven’t spoken to those guys yet in detail. It’s in front the integrity unit so we will see what happens from there. It hurts everybody. I don’t know the full details yet. I don’t want to be saying something if it’s not right. I don’t know the absolute details and don’t want to comment any further.”

Munster:

“I am sorry, I am not saying anything tonight.”

Smith:

“I have no comment.”

McHunt

Insightful lack of comments.

It's also safer than sniffing flyspray, which I find hard to recommend.
Pretty irrelevant, isn't it? When fly spray becomes a drug of choice for society, we can make the comparison.

Pretty irrelevant, isn't it? When fly spray becomes a drug of choice for society, we can make the comparison.
It's very affordable and hits the spot:

What's the rule around drug testing in the off season? Can ASADA test them anytime whether its outside of the NRL comp or is it only during the season?

What's the rule around drug testing in the off season? Can ASADA test them anytime whether its outside of the NRL comp or is it only during the season?
I believe as long as they are contracted. There are meant to be rules in place as to when and where, but under circumstances where something is suspected they have the ability to knock on the door at 6am on a Sunday.

The problem is the NRL has a first chance system that isnt publicly disclosed, except in circumstances where deliberate or serious breach has occured - ie HGH v Smoking a joint. Coke use would be a serious offence and once its in the public domain - the nrl is forced to skip a step and sanction it. Players in the past have privately been caught and pulled up, without public knowledge or suspensions.

Cocaine use in the NRL has always been pretty wide spread, the real surprising thing is how so few get caught.

What explanation is there for carrying a small bag with a white substance? Looking for a good excuse here..

For me it's sugar, if I am going camping... perhaps there are better ideas?

What explanation is there for carrying a small bag with a white substance? Looking for a good excuse here..

For me it's sugar, if I am going camping... perhaps there are better ideas?
It’s a brand new vaccination for COVID only the elite know about.

Cocaine use in the NRL has always been pretty wide spread, the real surprising thing is how so few get caught.
Speaking to a bloke at work today about this he's best mates with the dad of a nrl top 30 player and yeah says it gets pulled out like its their phones but most is done behind closed doors the stupid ones get caught

Not really surprising, this is an NRL administration who think white players have black hands and use it to justify tries / no tries. Their ability to do their jobs and pay attention to detail is too much to ask. Let's not forget this is also the same organisation that has only ever been able to find massive salary cap rorts, doping regimes, etc by being told by a whistle blower, they have found nothing on their own.

Not really surprising, this is an NRL administration who think white players have black hands and use it to justify tries / no tries. Their ability to do their jobs and pay attention to detail is too much to ask. Let's not forget this is also the same organisation that has only ever been able to find massive salary cap rorts, doping regimes, etc by being told by a whistle blower, they have found nothing on their own.
Probably quite a bit of not throwing stones in glass houses going on as much as anything, also not wanting 40% of their big name players to get done.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Jeza23
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.