NEWS Reece Walsh to save QLD

If they’re chipping in then I wouldn’t say no, if we could get him on a 550/600 contract that worth a shot.

Could staggs make the jump? I know you’re not keen on him out of centre/ back row but if latrine can play fb and well might I add, surely staggs could potentially be a weapon back there.

Must admit, i dont think he could play any spine position. He is brilliant on the edges and ball running but i just dont see what he has in his game to make him a good fullback or 5/8.

No thanks

I didnt think much of Val at fullback, but he looked like he was really growing into the role. Wouldnt pay him anywhere near the 800k a year he is on up north though.

I didnt think much of Val at fullback, but he looked like he was really growing into the role. Wouldnt pay him anywhere near the 800k a year he is on up north though.
Great winger but im definitely not sold on him at 1.

This kid any good boys?

you can see that the fans on here rate him (at least from the only 40 minutes most have seen him play)

but you've just signed on big money a kid who has never played NRL, never played ISC, never really played any higher than schoolboys level footy.

Potentially he is, but i'm really glad we didnt get into a bidding war for him.
Yeah I'm glad too. Bit hard to when you have players on 1m like Milford though.

Heard he is a goal kicker? Was he really behind Isaako and Niu or just held back because of his age rather than talent?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm glad too. Bit hard to when you have players on 1m like Milford though.

Heard he is a goal kicker? Was he really behind Isaako and Niu or just held back because of his age rather than talent?

Age, definitely not talent. You've got a good one there bro.

One thing that Walsh didn't think of is that he'll waste 2 crucial years of his development with Nathan Brown as his coach ... that is of course until Brown is inevitably sacked for continuing the mediocrity at the Warriors

you can see that the fans on here rate him (at least from the only 40 minutes most have seen him play)

but you've just signed on big money a kid who has never played NRL, never played ISC, never really played any higher than schoolboys level footy.
Its ok, we got cash. Wish you guys had a decent half we could entice too though. Worth the risk.

WTF is up with your guys retention?

One thing that Walsh didn't think of is that he'll waste 2 crucial years of his development with Nathan Brown as his coach ... that is of course until Brown is inevitably sacked for continuing the mediocrity at the Warriors
Rather than ol mate Kevvie? Barely last a few months with him.

Its ok, we got cash. Wish you guys had a decent half we could entice too though. Worth the risk.

Just read through any thread on here, we all wonder the same thing.

we've decided that paying 600-800k for unproven kids isn't working for us.

half our team are still living off that dreaded "potential" word

Bit hard to when you have players on 1m like Milford though.
Milford is off contract so that would have no influence on what we could offer Reece. We have another 13 players off contract and no longer have Boyd, Fifita, Offa, Bird or Macca either.

Unproven kids are getting huge offers and we aren't paying the money.

@McHunt, can you please change the thread title to Reece was the word until he signed with the Warriors so now he is dead to us?

OK, too far. Maybe Reece was the word, but now we’ve all totally moved on, hold no grudges and can’t even remember his surname?

OK, one more go. How about Reece is no longer the word?

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Porthoz
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosgirl
  • maddo
  • Fatboy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.