Religion and Politics

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Why does he need to apologize for going on holiday?

You can absolutely castrate him for not purchasing our own equipment, for not formulating a better bushfire plan, for not meeting with fire chiefs prior to bushfire season, etc etc. Plenty of things you can throw stones at. Having a holiday with the family and being put through the ringer as a result of? Get fucked, everyone deserves time off with their family regardless of their position.

What do you expect him to do at this moment in time? Click his fingers and stop the bushfires? Throw on a suit and get out there amongst it (incredibly dangerous for someone that isn't trained)? Go back in time and purchase equipment?
What do I expect him to do?

I don't know, lead? Zero leadership on this issue. Zero.

**** him, he hasn't earned a holiday. Plenty more deserving people doing without an xmas break dealing with fires.

Renegade

NRL Captain
What do I expect him to do?

I don't know, lead? Zero leadership on this issue. Zero.
So you have no suggestions on what more he could do at this current time, outside of foaming at the mouth saying he could've done more?

yeah, he couldve done more - 3, 6 months ago. i'll absolutely stand with you on that, but having a go at someone because they're having a one week holiday, with their family, at xmas time? Nothing but partisan bullshit that doesn't help anyone. Notice even the fire chiefs and Albo have refused to criticize him?

Last edited:

holdzy89

NRL Captain
So you have no suggestions on what more he could do at this current time, outside of foaming at the mouth saying he could've done more?

yeah, he couldve done more - 3, 6 months ago. i'll absolutely stand with you on that, but having a go at someone because they're having a one week holiday, with their family, at xmas time? Nothing but partisan bullshit that doesn't help anyone. Notice even the fire chiefs and Albo have refused to criticize him?
It's not up to me to make suggestions. I'm not running the country.

Notice Albo is a spineless coward? yeah, me too. Fire chiefs are busy criticizing him for ignoring their warnings and pleadings for more funding.

Honestly, shove your self righteousness. He's a shit leader, shit person. **** him and his ugly family. He's not entitled to anything. Least of all going MIA during a national crisis. **** should be rolling up his sleeves and digging the **** in to help, setting an example. Suggestion made. Deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
He's the Prime Minister of Australia, not a checkout chick at Woolworths. Saying he is entitled to a holiday during a national crisis is seriously undermining the importance of his position, especially when said crisis is a visible symptom of a much bigger issue that Morrison has refused to act upon.

He definitely wasn't overly concerned about being on holiday when he waved that lump of coal around in Parliament.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
So my grandkids were having a conversation over dinner and then came to me with a question. They said that God likes good behaviour and if you are good then He lets you into heaven. But the Devil likes bad behaviour so why would he punish bad people in hell? Good question I reckon.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
So my grandkids were having a conversation over dinner and then came to me with a question. They said that God likes good behaviour and if you are good then He lets you into heaven. But the Devil likes bad behaviour so why would he punish bad people in hell? Good question I reckon.
Heard that in joke form from a comedian a while back. He was saying the Devil would be saying 'my man, so good to see you brother, you did well' ha ha. Like why would the devil punish you? That's EXACTLY what the god supposedly wants and the devil would just be his employee! No way, the Devil would be laying out the welcome mat because it's the OPPOSITE of what god allegedly wants.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Heard that in joke form from a comedian a while back. He was saying the Devil would be saying 'my man, so good to see you brother, you did well' ha ha. Like why would the devil punish you? That's EXACTLY what the god supposedly wants and the devil would just be his employee! No way, the Devil would be laying out the welcome mat because it's the OPPOSITE of what god allegedly wants.
I was just impressed by the level of conversation around the kids table at dinner.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
I'm watching the Impeachment trial drag on as McConnell plays his games in the Senate in the face of overwhelming evidence and a complicit and obvious attempt to completely derail a legitimate trial.

There you have it ladies and gentleman, right before your very own eyes, the death of American democracy.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I'm watching the Impeachment trial drag on as McConnell plays his games in the Senate in the face of overwhelming evidence and a complicit and obvious attempt to completely derail a legitimate trial.

There you have it ladies and gentleman, right before your very own eyes, the death of American democracy.
Absolutely no one on Earth expected anything different from this joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter