Religion and Politics

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
So, while I'm not going to go full tin-foil-hat conspiracy, this here Corona thing looks like it will be the break America has quite literally been praying for.

The economy was on life support? No, it was fine, everything just ground to a halt because of the China Virus. Investor confidence will be high when everything returns to "normal".

No more "cheap, poorly made items from China". Despite the fact that the vast majority of cheap, imported goods come from countries other than China, there will obviously be a massive resurgence in buying "American Made" products.

And of course the end game. Nothing could possibly make up for the thousand of lives lost, and the millions of lives completely uprooted because of this terrible virus. However, the wiping of the $1.09 trillion debt America owes China will go some ways to making up for the economical damage done.

I'm not for one second downplaying the severity of the Corona virus, or even suggesting America had anything to do with it besides gross incompetence. But sure does it look like a lot of their problems are going to be solved.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yeah yeah, just speculating. But I can't see it being that far fetched. It has been one of their goals for a long time.
Can't see it happening, at most China offers a better trade deal or something and even then it doesn't seem like they're willing to do a whole lot. Time will tell. I reckon all we get is a fucked economy and a half arsed investigation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

No members online now.

Twitter