Religion and Politics

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
So, while I'm not going to go full tin-foil-hat conspiracy, this here Corona thing looks like it will be the break America has quite literally been praying for.

The economy was on life support? No, it was fine, everything just ground to a halt because of the China Virus. Investor confidence will be high when everything returns to "normal".

No more "cheap, poorly made items from China". Despite the fact that the vast majority of cheap, imported goods come from countries other than China, there will obviously be a massive resurgence in buying "American Made" products.

And of course the end game. Nothing could possibly make up for the thousand of lives lost, and the millions of lives completely uprooted because of this terrible virus. However, the wiping of the $1.09 trillion debt America owes China will go some ways to making up for the economical damage done.

I'm not for one second downplaying the severity of the Corona virus, or even suggesting America had anything to do with it besides gross incompetence. But sure does it look like a lot of their problems are going to be solved.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yeah yeah, just speculating. But I can't see it being that far fetched. It has been one of their goals for a long time.
Can't see it happening, at most China offers a better trade deal or something and even then it doesn't seem like they're willing to do a whole lot. Time will tell. I reckon all we get is a fucked economy and a half arsed investigation.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏

As horrible as Trump is, there's no way America can vote for Biden. If you think his mental faculties are deteriorating now, imagine them after running the country for 4 years, wow.

Renegade

State of Origin Rep

As horrible as Trump is, there's no way America can vote for Biden. If you think his mental faculties are deteriorating now, imagine them after running the country for 4 years, wow.
wait, you're believing an out of context, 11 second video, posted by the worlds biggest liar (who can't walk properly)?

you are the perfect embodiment of why trump got elected.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
wait, you're believing an out of context, 11 second video, posted by the worlds biggest liar (who can't walk properly)?

Lol, what?

There is no context needed, he rambles about shit incoherently every day. No joke, you can go and watch 30 minute compilations of Biden displaying early onset dementia, it's pretty sad to watch.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

It's the same play he had when Clinton got a cold. Worked then.

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Lol, what?

There is no context needed, he rambles about shit incoherently every day. No joke, you can go and watch 30 minute compilations of Biden displaying early onset dementia, it's pretty sad to watch.
Here's the video, in context. Yeah, it definitely sounds like someone who is incoherent.

your ignorance is astounding, as is your willingness to lap up anything without taking a moment to critically think.
[automerge]1593309261[/automerge]
It's the same play he had when Clinton got a cold. Worked then.
unbreakable clearly wasnt taught critical thinking in school.

Last edited:

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Here's the video, in context. Yeah, it definitely sounds like someone who is incoherent.

your ignorance is astounding, as is your willingness to lap up anything without taking a moment to critically think.
[automerge]1593309261[/automerge]

unbreakable clearly wasnt taught critical thinking in school.

Why are you so mad lmao, it doesn't take a 'critical thinker' to see that Biden has clearly got some serious degenerative cognition happening, whether it's early onset dementia or some other form of cognitive disease, nobody knows.

Every time I hear him speak it gets more and more obvious he can't portray a single thought without getting lost in his words. Here's a compilation from nearly 12 months ago, just as a teaser:

Mind you, most of his more apparent issues have occurred over the last 6-12 months, so this compilation is missing a lot of the genuinely sad ones where he's completely intelligible. The Democratic party should be ashamed that they're trotting him out there in his condition tbh, Trump is going to absolutely destroy him in the debates.

Not sure if that'll be enough for Trump to win, because he's fucked up a LOT over the last 6 months. Regardless, my point remains that Biden is cooked. If he wins, I sure hope he's got a good VP, because they're going to be doing all of the work.

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Why are you so mad lmao, it doesn't take a 'critical thinker' to see that Biden has clearly got some serious degenerative cognition happening, whether it's early onset dementia or some other form of cognitive disease, nobody knows.

If pointing out how you're lapping up wrong information is mad, then yeah i'm furious. If your response is any indication, then evidently does require a critical thinker because it's odd to me that you'd believe an 11 second, out of context video, by a known liar that lies about everything, without going hmm, considering the above factors, what more is there to this story? I guess that is difficult to do if you're trying to apply confirmation bias and thus, is easier to simply believe the 11 second video. it's sure as hell a lot less effort and i guess that's really what's important?

Every time I hear him speak it gets more and more obvious he can't portray a single thought without getting lost in his words. Here's a compilation from nearly 12 months ago, just as a teaser:

And if I had enough time, I could find context for most of these videos. I'm not for one suggesting he hasn't slipped up at any point ever in any speech, but you understand what this is right? It's soundbite snippets for morons. You're taking the bait, hook line and sinker.

Mind you, most of his more apparent issues have occurred over the last 6-12 months, so this compilation is missing a lot of the genuinely sad ones where he's completely intelligible. The Democratic party should be ashamed that they're trotting him out there in his condition tbh, Trump is going to absolutely destroy him in the debates.

The debates Biden has committed to but Trump hasn't? Interesting.

By the way, are you genuinely being serious here by throwing shade at Biden's oratory ability and not at all mentioning trumps? like are we for fucking real here lol

Last edited:

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
If pointing out how you're lapping up wrong information is mad, then yeah i'm furious. If your response is any indication, then evidently does require a critical thinker because it's odd to me that you'd believe an 11 second, out of context video, by a known liar that lies about everything, without going hmm, considering the above factors, what more is there to this story? I guess that is difficult to do if you're trying to apply confirmation bias and thus, is easier to simply believe the 11 second video. it's sure as hell a lot less effort and i guess that's really what's important?

You really need to stop thinking you have any clue what I do and don't know. Do you really think I've formulated an opinion on Biden's mental state off a singular 11 second clip posted a few hours ago by Trump? You might be more delusional than Biden himself, is that why you're such a big fan?

And if I had enough time, I could find context for most of these videos. I'm not for one suggesting he hasn't slipped up at any point ever in any speech, but you understand what this is right? It's soundbite snippets for morons. You're taking the bait, hook line and sinker.

What context can there even be?.. If you're being supplied with tens, even hundreds of 'soundbites' of him being completely unintelligible, what added context would make that less significant?...

'Oh, he was making a valid point about border control before he started rambling about fried chicken for 15 seconds.. that makes it much better!' - Renegade

Even the Democratic party isn't defending his mental state anymore, I watched an interview with someone within the party no less than a month ago. When asked whether they believe Biden is mentally fit to be president for the next 4 years, they ended the interview.

The debates Biden has committed to but Trump hasn't? Interesting.

The Democratic party and Biden are criticising Trump for wanting MORE debates in the lead-up to the election..

1593311875612.png

By the way, are you genuinely being serious here by throwing shade at Biden's oratory ability and not at all mentioning trumps? like are we for fucking real here lol

It's possible to point out the flaws in Biden without mentioning a word about Trump. That's called objective critical thinking, you should give it a shot. :)

But yeah, Trump is no spring chicken himself. His decline seems to be more of a physical decline than a mental one, however. I feel the United States would be better off with a president who can't raise his arm above his head than someone who is suffering from a rapid cognitive decline prior to even being exposed to the stress of running a country for 4 years.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
I would've unequivocally been in favour of Biden for president over Trump if he ran 4 years ago instead of Hilary, for the record.

I just think that ship has sailed. If we're being frank, the U.S. is fucked no matter which way the election goes.

Maybe an independent will come from left field and steal it. If there was ever a year for it to happen, it'd be 2020.

Vote #1 for Jesse Ventura.

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
You really need to stop thinking you have any clue what I do and don't know. Do you really think I've formulated an opinion on Biden's mental state off a singular 11 second clip posted a few hours ago by Trump? You might be more delusional than Biden himself, is that why you're such a big fan?
Now would be a pretty good time to return the childish retort of why you getting so mad lmao. I think it's pretty obvious what you do and don't know, again, you posted an 11 second out of context video attempting to prove how incoherent Biden was - when presented with the full video, no further mention. You then attempt to deflect further by implying delusion due to me correcting your misinformation. Pretty telling, but by all means, keep telling me and yourself how much you know.

What context can there even be?.. If you're being supplied with tens, even hundreds of 'soundbites' of him being completely unintelligible, what added context would make that less significant?...

'Oh, he was making a valid point about border control before he started rambling about fried chicken for 15 seconds.. that makes it much better!' - Renegade

Well you see, someone stumbling on how to articulate Trumps lack of response on corona, rather than doing what Trump would do and simply coming out and insulting them outright, would provide context. It isn't infact a video of him having no idea on what he's talking about for the entire meeting, which is what Trumps tweet implied, and what you've gleefully taken and run with. Context is everything, but nothing for you.

Even the Democratic party isn't defending his mental state anymore, I watched an interview with someone within the party no less than a month ago. When asked whether they believe Biden is mentally fit to be president for the next 4 years, they ended the interview.

Source please with full video context.

The Democratic party and Biden are criticising Trump for wanting MORE debates in the lead-up to the election..

View attachment 8357

Now I know facts are a thing that cause great internal consternation when it challenges your opinions, but you should try reading them, you may learn something. I eagerly await your assumed response of CNN FAKE NEWS lol

It's possible to point out the flaws in Biden without mentioning a word about Trump. That's called objective critical thinking, you should give it a shot. :)

Very cute, but I don't think I would take advice from someone that struggles to employ it. I'm pretty confident in my own abilities on this one, I mean afterall, i was able to go to google and search for the original video and find context that didn't at all support your insinuation, and then educate you on it. Pretty good huh? I'm happy to teach you if you like.

But yeah, Trump is no spring chicken himself. His decline seems to be more of a physical decline than a mental one, however. I feel the United States would be better off with a president who can't raise his arm above his head than someone who is suffering from a rapid cognitive decline prior to even being exposed to the stress of running a country for 4 years.

You must be talking about Trump here, in which case I agree 100%

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.