Religion and Politics

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Now would be a pretty good time to return the childish retort of why you getting so mad lmao. I think it's pretty obvious what you do and don't know, again, you posted an 11 second out of context video attempting to prove how incoherent Biden was - when presented with the full video, no further mention. You then attempt to deflect further by implying delusion due to me correcting your misinformation. Pretty telling, but by all means, keep telling me and yourself how much you know.
Who said that Trump clip was trying to prove anything? I simply posted it because it was an amusing clip, and is one of hundreds of clips floating around of Biden succumbing to old age and/or a cognitive disease.

You're literally the only person in here who seems to think you've uncovered some massive 'gotcha' moment by posting the 60 seconds either side of the 11 second clip, which still doesn't change the fact that his brain stopped working for 11 seconds (and does so in every single interview).

Keep fighting that straw man though, you sure are teaching it a lesson!

Well you see, someone stumbling on how to articulate Trumps lack of response on corona, rather than doing what Trump would do and simply coming out and insulting them outright, would provide context. It isn't infact a video of him having no idea on what he's talking about for the entire meeting, which is what Trumps tweet implied, and what you've gleefully taken and run with. Context is everything, but nothing for you.
Once again, you're basing your entire defense around an 11 second clip Trump posted. How about you try and defend literally any of the other clips or concerns I've raised about him?

How about the other day when he said in an interview 'If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black!'

LOL, come on man, at least be honest with yourself. That's not him stumbling his words, that's a man who isn't cognisant or aware of his surroundings.

Now I know facts are a thing that cause great internal consternation when it challenges your opinions, but you should try reading them, you may learn something.
If you're seriously suggesting that we do a back and forth in regards to this topic, with you posting CNN and left-wing sources and me posting Fox News and right-wing sources, we will literally be here until the 2024 election..

Surely a 'critical thinker' for the ages like yourself would at least be aware of the political agendas of CNN, right?.. It's completely pointless to cite anything they've published that's negative about Trump and call it a fact, much like anything that's posted on Fox News about Biden is going to be inherently skewed as well. That's how the media works.

Very cute, but I don't think I would take advice from someone that struggles to employ it. I'm pretty confident in my own abilities on this one, I mean afterall, i was able to go to google and search for the original video and find context that didn't at all support your insinuation, and then educate you on it. Pretty good huh? I'm happy to teach you if you like.
Colour me shocked, you're back on the defensive about the clip that Trump posted.

I would love for you to critically think about any of the other clips or concerns I've raised and deduce your own retorts without googling 'CNN trump bad'.

The best part is that I haven't even dug into the countless times in interviews he's said abhorrent things, I've only really mentioned the brain fades. If you'd like some more clips with context for you to dissect, let me know, I'll starting compiling them.

Renegade

NRL Captain
Who said that Trump clip was trying to prove anything? I simply posted it because it was an amusing clip, and is one of hundreds of clips floating around of Biden succumbing to old age and/or a cognitive disease.
So, a man that has a history of projection has posted an 11 second clip with no context, just to be random? For no purpose whatsoever? Not trying to prove any point? lol.

You're literally the only person in here who seems to think you've uncovered some massive 'gotcha' moment by posting the 60 seconds either side of the 11 second clip, which still doesn't change the fact that his brain stopped working for 11 seconds (and does so in every single interview).

Keep fighting that straw man though, you sure are teaching it a lesson!
I don't think you know what you're talking about at this point. I posted the video to provide context that the 11 second clip in question, is in response to, Trumps handling of corona. It's really that simple and i'm not sure if it's funny or sad that you are so unable to digest this. It appears you are unable to bridge the idea together and can only focus on the stumbling of words, rather than why he might be stumbling on the words, especially given the rest of the video doesn't provide the same basis.

How about the other day when he said in an interview 'If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black!'

LOL, come on man, at least be honest with yourself. That's not him stumbling his words, that's a man who isn't cognisant or aware of his surroundings.
Like I said 2 posts above, I'm not one for claiming he has never slipped up or made a mistake, but the purpose of Trumps tweet is pure misinformation. We are aware though the person claiming this has said multiple vulgar things, including sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation? So we are to believe him instead are we?

If you're seriously suggesting that we do a back and forth in regards to this topic, with you posting CNN and left-wing sources and me posting Fox News and right-wing sources, we will literally be here until the 2024 election..
I would have no interest in doing so because if you are a fox news viewer, then you can't be reasoned with, it's an echo chamber of nonsense that any logical person would see through. There's a reason fox news is popular in the less educated parts of America.

Surely a 'critical thinker' for the ages like yourself would at least be aware of the political agendas of CNN, right?.. It's completely pointless to cite anything they've published that's negative about Trump and call it a fact, much like anything that's posted on Fox News about Biden is going to be inherently skewed as well. That's how the media works.
Right on cue.

The best part is that I haven't even dug into the countless times in interviews he's said abhorrent things, I've only really mentioned the brain fades. If you'd like some more clips with context for you to dissect, let me know, I'll starting compiling them.
I'm sure I would win this game if we started a, who said more bad shit compilation? It's not worth your time.

Last edited:

Renegade

NRL Captain
can I ask on what basis you think trump would be a good choice for another term? what policies or achievements in office have convinced you he is the man moving forward?

Their economy is worse
Their unemployment rate is higher
Their stock market is lower
They have rolled back environmental regulations
They have the highest infection rate of corona because of his inaction
They have failed to be tough on China
They have failed to stop NK
They have failed to bring back manufacturing
They have failed to roll back Obamacare (which was a promise of his!)
They have failed to build a wall

I could go on and on here. Can you tell me what he has achieved that makes you go, yeah he's good for another term?

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
So, a man that has a history of projection has posted an 11 second clip with no context, just to be random? For no purpose whatsoever? Not trying to prove any point? lol.
Of course Trump posted it to make Biden look bad. Wtf? I literally never said otherwise.

I don't know why you're resorting to insinuating lies.

I don't think you know what you're talking about at this point. I posted the video to provide context that the 11 second clip in question, is in response to, Trumps handling of corona. It's really that simple and i'm not sure if it's funny or sad that you are so unable to digest this. It appears you are unable to bridge the idea together and can only focus on the stumbling of words, rather than why he might be stumbling on the words, especially given the rest of the video doesn't provide the same basis.
I feel like I'm repeating myself at this point, so this is the last response I'll make in relation to that 11 second clip.

I acknowledge the context on either side of the clip contains relatively coherent sentences.

I acknowledge that the 11 second was his brain trying to contextualise Trumps handling of COVID-19.

I do NOT acknowledge that the clip, even with context, can be perceived as a man with access to all of his mental faculties. Can you name me a time in your life when you've been giving a presentation, a speech, or heck, even a regular conversation with a mate, where you've stumbled your way through 10-12 completely independent words that have no correlation to the preceding words, separated by 5-6 umm's and ahh's, in an effort to portray a single thought?

If it were a completely one off occasion, you could chalk it up to an astronomical brain fart, or perhaps sleep deprivation / exhaustion. But the fact this has been happening for the last few years and has been observably deteriorating over the last 12 months is a serious concern, I don't know why you won't acknowledge that.

Like I said 2 posts above, I'm not one for claiming he has never slipped up or made a mistake, but the purpose of Trumps tweet is pure misinformation.
Once again, I've never said otherwise. I fully agree that 90% of what Trump tweets is skewed to make him look better and/or the left look worse.

We are aware though the person claiming this has said multiple vulgar things, including sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation? So we are to believe him instead are we?
Not that I'm a massive Trump-defender or anything, but would you mind providing sources for the vulgar things he's said about race, ethnicity, etc? A lot of those claims were debunked during the last election. He has obviously said some very questionable things, but I don't recall him saying anything openly racist or in relation to sexual orientation.

Speaking of racism, remember that time when Biden said he didn't want his kids growing up in a 'racial jungle'? Heh. It's pretty easy to find old comments that look bad for pretty much everyone.

I would have no interest in doing so because if you are a fox news viewer, then you can't be reasoned with, it's an echo chamber of nonsense that any logical person would see through. There's a reason fox news is popular in the less educated parts of America.
I've never watched Fox News in my life, nor did I ever claim I did. I was simply explaining that there's an enormous media bias when it pertains to 'Trump facts' in the U.S. media. CNN & MSNBC on the left, Fox News on the right.

Once again, not sure why you're resorting to false insinuations.

I'm sure I would win this game if we started a, who said more bad shit compilation? It's not worth your time.
I'm not overly interested in 'bad' comments, I'm more interested in comments that are made with seemingly no cognitive awareness.

That's the entire reason this discussion started, remember? My argument is that Biden is suffering from old age and/or a degenerative cognitive disease. For whatever reason, you keep bringing up Trump (Presumably because you know there's no chance in hell you can formulate a reasonable defense for the contrary).

Broncapz

QCup Player
Both Biden and Trump are not fit to lead America. The deciding difference for me is that Trump has surrounded himself with horrible people (Pence, Betsy Davos, Steven Mnuchin), sticking a coal lobbyist in charge of the EPA. His selections for people in key leadership positions are not wise, and niether is his continued presidency.

It was an interesting experiment, I was hoping he might actually drain the swamp...but he doubled down on the swamp and not even an aging Biden can convince me that a Trump presidency is worth continuing.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
Both Biden and Trump are not fit to lead America. The deciding difference for me is that Trump has surrounded himself with horrible people (Pence, Betsy Davos, Steven Mnuchin), sticking a coal lobbyist in charge of the EPA. His selections for people in key leadership positions are not wise, and niether is his continued presidency.

It was an interesting experiment, I was hoping he might actually drain the swamp...but he doubled down on the swamp and not even an aging Biden can convince me that a Trump presidency is worth continuing.
That is my stance as well, although I never for a moment hoped the Orange toddler would do anything positive in his presidency.

Democrats are really champions at shooting themselves in the foot though.
They had quite a few candidates who could make a real difference, but they don't have the lobby power behind them, which is all that American politics is about nowadays.

Renegade

NRL Captain
Very telling graph. I actually think that the government including the Senate would get rid of Trump tomorrow but are fearfull that the redneck gun toting followers of his would actuall start a civil war. Without question he will go down as the worst and most destructive president in US history.
I think half the senate are compromised and will go down with the ship.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
I'm all for the Don losing, but there has to be a better alternative than Biden in his current state, surely.

I don't know why the Democrats didn't run with Andrew Yang, he's left-leaning (without being ridiculously far-left in his ideologies and principles), is young, well spoken, extremely intelligent and seems like a level-headed guy who would've lead the country well.

Maybe with the whole COVID-19 thing and everyone seemingly turning on 'Chinese' people (Even though Yang isn't Chinese, you get my point), might have struggled to get enough votes to beat Trump.

Edit: This should probably go in the Politics thread, if it progresses any further I'll move the discussion into there.

Last edited:

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
I'm all for the Don losing, but there has to be a better alternative than Biden in his current state, surely.

I don't know why the Democrats didn't run with Andrew Yang, he's left-leaning (without being ridiculously far-left in his ideologies and principles), is young, well spoken, extremely intelligent and seems like a level-headed guy who would've lead the country well.

Maybe with the whole COVID-19 thing and everyone seemingly turning on 'Chinese' people (Even though Yang isn't Chinese, you get my point), might have struggled to get enough votes to beat Trump.

Edit: This should probably go in the Politics thread, if it progresses any further I'll move the discussion into there.
Literally anyone would be better than Biden.

I can't believe they politicised the virus and mask wearing though. WTF! Freedoms? Really. I understand that they don't want to lose votes in November because of the absolute clusterfuck they've found themselves in....but still...politicising a virus. SMH.

Fernando

NRL Player
Bris
A vote for Biden is a vote for...who knows. Because there's 0% chance he is actually running the show and not a team behind the scenes calling the shots. He deadset wouldn't know what day it is, his mind is gone.

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
A vote for Biden is a vote for...who knows. Because there's 0% chance he is actually running the show and not a team behind the scenes calling the shots. He deadset wouldn't know what day it is, his mind is gone.
All of this is also true for Trump. What a choice they've got!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.