Religion and Politics

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
I just think he was able to get away with it as a rich business owner that would have surrounded himself with yes men. They'd have to placate him and tell him how right he is or they'd be toast. It just doesn't convert to the real world, or, you know, as the President in front of the world.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
My political ideologies definitely lean right, but I'm extremely glad that Biden won after the way that Trump has acted in the last month.

During his presidency he was a complete child, but over the last month he turned in to the thing that he promised he was never going to be; a corrupt politician.

Biden is a decent man, I think that's what America needs right now. Let's just hope he doesn't have dementia...

Wait. In the past MONTH he turned into a corrupt politician? WTF were the past 4 years then?

The True King

QCup Player
Wow. Biden is easily going to get past 75mil votes. If nothing else this election is a great sign that US public is re-engaged in politics and that moving forward there will be higher participation in their democratic process.

I personally think this is a great result for the US. That said I do have concerns about Biden seeing out the 4 years, even his biggest fans can't deny there is some degree of cognitive decline going on. It'll be interesting to see how the DNC navigates the next 4 years and positions themselves for who is on the ticket in 2024.

Given Trump's age and the quantity of pure "anti-Trump" votes I really doubt he runs again in 4 years time. I do however think there will be another populist candidate coming through who picks up his fan base/messaging and something tells me it will be Tucker Carlson - time will tell.

Alec

International Rep
I gotta say, this election was pretty entertaining while it lasted haha. Always love a good conspiracy theory.

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Thought it was finally over and done with until I watched this

The prick is technically in the top job until January 20th 2021, that's a bit over 10 more weeks, if he refuses to accept he is done before then, Biden can't do a thing until the January 21st, at which time he can order the military to frog march the prick out.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
The prick is technically in the top job until January 20th 2021, that's a bit over 10 more weeks, if he refuses to accept he is done before then, Biden can't do a thing until the January 21st, at which time he can order the military to frog march the prick out.

He would likely order the secret service to do it.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Probably right, either way he gets frog marched out hey, maybe hits his head on the top of the car door while their helping him get in!

I just hope if it happens, they show the amount of respect he has shown anyone outside of his own family for the past 4 years. Slam the cunts fingers in the car door for good measure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mesmerise

Twitter