Religion and Politics

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Trump has received more votes than any other sitting president.

I downloaded the supposed Barack Obama birth certificate from the White House website (at the time) and looked at it through Acrobat and Photoshop.

It was a fake - easily seen. I was shocked that such a pitiful attempt at forgery was done, with all the resources of the White House (at the time).

As someone who has worked in graphic design programs since the 1980s, nothing you can say can sway me from UNDERSTANDING that the Obama birth certificate was completely faked, I saw it with my own eyes.

I remember I downloaded it in a shopping centre food court, during lunch time.

It was easily seen that the pixels were altered to show he was born in the US.
An expert in graphics design, journalism, Christianity, statistics, voting, psychology, democracy, the whole shebang.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
An expert in graphics design, journalism, Christianity, statistics, voting, psychology, democracy, the whole shebang.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
I don't think Trump is actually that clever. He inherited a lot of money, and probably surrounded himself with smart people who placated him when necessary, and made enough good decisions to keep him going. His ideas themselves are pretty shit (how many have they gone down the tube?). In fact I think he's basically a lunatic who, because he's been a bif of a fascination to watch from afar, genuinely thinks he is as clever as he says he is, and as popular as he says he is. I just imagine a conversation going like this:

Trump: How can we be losing? I don't lose. I am a winner. I was winning before, who aren't I winning now?

Advisor 1: It looks like the postal votes are mostly for Biden andd he is now in front.

Trump: How can that be? What do you mean? Do they just write their name on a post and hold it up in front of congress? That can't be right, they don't go out. They think there is a virus out there.

Advisor 1: There is a virus out there. Remember you caught it? But no, postal votes are where they mail in the votes. Because they don't want to go to the polling booths, they are allowed to post, I mean, "mail in", their votes.

Trump: Wrong. They shouldn't be allowed to do that. We need to put a stop to that.

Advisor 1: We.... can't? They're allowed to. Postal votes have been allowed for a while now.

Trump: First of all, fired, I know what I'm talking about, I'm very smart. I knew that. I mean they must have done something illegal for me to lose. Advisor 2, what's your take on this?

Advisor 2: (looks at Advisor 1 packing his belongings). Um, you're correct Mr President. The people love you. They drive in convoys just to see you. The postal votes must be illegal. Or maybe... they cheated?

Trump: Cheated, yes, I was just about to say that. You've very smart to have said that, I actually said that before, you know. I know these things. You're clever Advisor 2. And pretty, like my daughter. Come sit next to me and tell me more.

Advisor 2: O..kay, yes Sir (sheepishly walks over while Trump slides the seat next to him closer and pats it gently).

Trump: Biden is not that smart. He has done nothing for 40 years. So it must have been easy to cheat. Or he got help. Who helped him, Advisor 2. You're cute.

Advisor 2: Th thank you, Sir. Um. (Trump stares her up and down). Um, it was probably one of those countries that rig their elections, like maybe Russia? Puti.<..>

Trump: Fired. Advisor 3? You're staying though Advisor 2. Stand over there please. That's a pretty dress.

(A sliding door opens up and another advisor stands surprised behind it as it opens, wondering where he is).

Advisor 3: Oh, hello Mr President. Congratulations on all of your votes. How can I help you?

Trump: People who cheat. Who would do that? And how did Biden get them to help him?

Advisor 3: Well, sir Venezuela was found to have rigged the voting not that long ago.

Trump: Ah, Miss Venezuela. You're fired. She didn't need to cheat. She was gorgeous. Very beautiful. You know I touched her on the pu

Advisor 4: Ahem (Crawls out from under Trump's desk), Mr President, I believe he meant Venezuela the country. It was believed they rigged their election.

Trump: With computers right? I'm right, aren't I? Machines, they have holes in them and you pull this lever like a jackpot machine and I was very good at the games, I won a lot of games. You know I have a lot of high scores on those games. To this day. No one has beaten them.

Advisor 4: Yes, well I'm sure that is how they did it.

Trump: Great. Get Rudy. Tell him what you said. Venezuela helped Biden win with computers and we have evidence, don't we? I'm sure we have evidence. I have a guy that knows computers, he did something to my biscuits on the computer and the ancient history or something and now I can't see the naked lady places but Malenia can't see them either so she didn't divorce me, he'll know what they did. Tell Rudy that, tell that to the TV so everyone knows I won. This is a great day! (Slams fist on desk and knocks over a half-empty glass of red cordial)

dazzat99

QCup Player
Don't forget legal expert and law school professor.
Loving the typical descent into personal attacks. Its the default response when a logical conversation is exhausted.

Like Trump haters, most have no idea other than that which they Google and find on the first page.

Also loved the response on here from someone who did a Google search of the newspaper with election statistics, claiming it was just a Facebook page - because that was Googles top result. The newspaper website was just two results down - but they didnt bother to look that far!

That about sums up the prevailing mentality.

Santa

BRL Player
Trump has received more votes than any other sitting president.

I downloaded the supposed Barack Obama birth certificate from the White House website (at the time) and looked at it through Acrobat and Photoshop.

It was a fake - easily seen. I was shocked that such a pitiful attempt at forgery was done, with all the resources of the White House (at the time).

As someone who has worked in graphic design programs since the 1980s, nothing you can say can sway me from UNDERSTANDING that the Obama birth certificate was completely faked, I saw it with my own eyes.

I remember I downloaded it in a shopping centre food court, during lunch time.

It was easily seen that the pixels were altered to show he was born in the US.
Lol and here is the perfect example of my comparison. As flat earthers know more then NASA et al. This guy knows more then Hawaii et al. Logic won't work either way.

Santa

BRL Player
Thinking about all this really makes me want a 2nd democratic superpower in the world. The United States rejection of science and politicisation of everything, is why China will win lol.

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Saw that this morning. Certainly looked like amateur hour.
This is part of my concern about the `evidence'. They may well have affidavits but I can get an affidavit that says that the deponent has a pink cow that flies, just because something is put into an affidavit (a) does not mean that it is true; (b) does not mean that it is correct and (c) does not mean that it is reliable evidence of anything.

Until that affidavit is produced and exhibited in a hearing, the deponent cross-examined and the contents of the affidavit and oral testimony weighed and accepted by the judge, the contents of an affidavit are not reliable, particularly in the present circumstances in the USA.

I just hope the Trump legal A team have better quality evidence and evidence collection techniques than this.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Says it all really.
Lol, fantastic, exactly what I was saying the other day, they are just pulling affadavits they know can't be proven false and using that as some kind of evidence. Trump and his cultists will just say the democrats have rigged the courts now.

Everything is possible, except that Trump lost because he's widely unpopular

ostin86

NRL Player
This is part of my concern about the `evidence'. They may well have affidavits but I can get an affidavit that says that the deponent has a pink cow that flies, just because something is put into an affidavit (a) does not mean that it is true; (b) does not mean that it is correct and (c) does not mean that it is reliable evidence of anything.

Until that affidavit is produced and exhibited in a hearing, the deponent cross-examined and the contents of the affidavit and oral testimony weighed and accepted by the judge, the contents of an affidavit are not reliable, particularly in the present circumstances in the USA.

I just hope the Trump legal A team have better quality evidence and evidence collection techniques than this.
Well they are saying they have not had the opportunity to fully present their evidence in court amd put their witnesses on the stand. Was this particular court case filed by Trumps team or other Republicans? If they offer more of this than they are certainly shot ducks. It will be completely dependant on a Dominion Hail Mary at that point. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Last edited:

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Lol, fantastic, exactly what I was saying the other day, they are just pulling affadavits they know can't be proven false and using that as some kind of evidence. Trump and his cultists will just say the democrats have rigged the courts now.

Everything is possible, except that Trump lost because he's widely unpopular
It is clear what they are doing. They know there is not wide spread voter fraud and that he cannot win legally so they are submitting all this bullshit to create doubt. They know that they will get nowhere legally but they hope to muddy the waters enough that either they can convince the electors to go against the will of the people in their county based on "not being able to trust the votes/process" or at least make enough doubt that it destroys faith in the democratic process. As you can see by guys like Ostin and Dazza it is working.

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Well they are saying they have not had the opportunity to fully present their evidence in court amd put their witnesses on the stand. Was this particular court case filed by Trumps team or other Republicans? If they offer more of this than they are certainly shot ducks. It will be completely dependant on a Dominion Hail Mary at that point. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.
I am in the camp that if there has been actual fraud that has changed the result of the election then absolutely it should be pursued and uncovered. Given that, I have no issue with Trump pursuing his legal options to the fullest extent. I have a real issue with him trying to subvert the election result by placing pressure on State officials to alter their EC vote.

I just doubt that they have the evidence of sufficient weight and quality to have the results of the election overturned by the Courts. To me it appears to be an exercise of posturing to play to their GOP constituents and to try and maintain control of the Senate in light of the two Senate seats still be in contest in Georgia.

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
Trump is being sue by voters in Detroit, accusing him of breeching the 1965 Voting Rights Act by falsely claiming voter fraud.

in other news the RNC and Michigan Republican Party has written to the state board of canvassers asking it to adjourn for 14 days to allow for an audit of ballots in Wayne County, this includes Detroit. The letter cited allegations of "irregularities" that have not been substantiated

dazzat99

QCup Player
Lol and here is the perfect example of my comparison. As flat earthers know more then NASA et al. This guy knows more then Hawaii et al. Logic won't work either way.
You believe what you do because the media told you. Im a first hand witness.
After seeing the birth certificate with my own eyes, I have zero doubt it was a forgery and a very badly done forgery at that.
Outsourcing your brain to others - thats where people like you live.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.