Religion and Politics

dazzat99

QCup Player
Says the Reddit / Facebook / Twitter parrot, who thinks allegations from people on video and other YouTube "artists" claims are evidence... 🤣
Is this your best? I've noticed your usual contribution is a laughing emoticon. I give you credit for adding words.

dazzat99

QCup Player
Not as corrupt as Nixon, but he's working on it. Probably passed him by now.
View attachment 10700
I'll give you a little heads up.

Obama is a protected species.

It is proven, that he used the powers of the IRS to target his political enemies.

It is proven that he sent billions of dollars to the enemy of the US - Iran - in the Iran deal.

Remember ISIS? Well Obama dropped more bombs in the Middle East than any other president, but couldn't destroy ISIS. Trump destroyed them within two years.

Obama sold out the interests of American to foreign powers - obliterating the American middle class, which lead to the election of Donald Trump whose main promise was "American first". Trump won in 2016 because of the "rust belt" - the states in America which rely on manufacturing for their jobs.

I don't know where you got this incredible table ... but I suspect from the lawless, fact-free Matrix in which you live a life of delusion.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
He certainly has a long list of achievements in his 4 years in office. Not recognised by legacy media unfortunately. Once the claims of being a racist, sexist, narcassist or dictator are debunked with facts people will often just say they don't like the manner in which he speaks or presents himself. What they dont realise is that he is often having to speak to the very media who are trying to assassinate his character and not acknowledge his achievements. He reportedly receives over 92% negative media coverage from mainstream news outlets. If I were him, I dont think I would speak too kindly to them either.

The bit about this speech I particularly liked was his attitude towards covid. He is probably one of the only world leaders taking the stance he has on lockdowns, he seems to realise the destructive effects on all economies these lockdowns will have and he is actively trying to keep their economy strong. This is one of the main reasons I am hoping he can overturn the corruption taking place in their election. And I'm hoping if he can, that other leaders will follow his lead.
Hang on I’m sorry, are you actually suggesting he has handled COVID well?

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
I'll give you a little heads up.

Obama is a protected species.

It is proven, that he used the powers of the IRS to target his political enemies.

It is proven that he sent billions of dollars to the enemy of the US - Iran - in the Iran deal.

Remember ISIS? Well Obama dropped more bombs in the Middle East than any other president, but couldn't destroy ISIS. Trump destroyed them within two years.

Obama sold out the interests of American to foreign powers - obliterating the American middle class, which lead to the election of Donald Trump whose main promise was "American first". Trump won in 2016 because of the "rust belt" - the states in America which rely on manufacturing for their jobs.

I don't know where you got this incredible table ... but I suspect from the lawless, fact-free Matrix in which you live a life of delusion.
Every time you are confronted with a fact your little snowflake mind can't handle, you let one of these irrelevant rants fly. It's sad.

ostin86

NRL Player
Yes, he's made that clear before. Economy>Lives.

You can't provide adequate health care without a functioning economy. You don't have to be an economist or a medical practitioner to get that concept. They are of equal value because one relies on the other. The vast majority of people are safe from covid, even the questionable statistics suggest that. Its quite simple you either protect or even isolate the vulnerable, and let everyone else go about their lives.

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
You can't provide adequate health care without a functioning economy. You don't have to be an economist or a medical practitioner to get that concept. They are of equal value because one relies on the other. The vast majority of people are safe from covid, even the questionable statistics suggest that. Its quite simple you either protect or even isolate the vulnerable, and let everyone else go about their lives.

overloading the hospital system to the point of near collapse does nothing to help the economy.

if he had followed the lead of the smart countries then the economy would have taken a hit, but been recoverable. now, on the other hand ...

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
I have been guilty of it as much as anyone, but perhaps we all need to dial it back a bit before we go into character assassinations. The reality is we thankfully live in a democracy where we have the freedom of speech and the right to express our views. You may vehemently disagree with Dazza and Ostin, but let's leave it as a robust exchange of views without getting personal.

ostin86

NRL Player
overloading the hospital system to the point of near collapse does nothing to help the economy.

if he had followed the lead of the smart countries then the economy would have taken a hit, but been recoverable. now, on the other hand ...

You think we won't go back into some form of lockdown? The virus is not going anywhere. We need to learn to live with it not hide from it. Only the truly unwell should be sent to the hospital, everyone else can stay at home with their chicken soup like we have always done with different versions of the flu. The human body is not made from paper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.