Religion and Politics

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Jan 25, 2013
Pathetic response. Your job is to prove me wrong.
I guess when you have a world view believing people in power only want what’s best for you, it’s hard to understand the corrupt and evil nature of the government.
The nature of establishments throughout history is they slowly go rotten from the inside - corrupt. Without strong focused action to stop the rot, they just decay faster. Our government and media are now beyond fixing.
Everything I have written is true - even though you can’t comprehend (or want to) or admit the evil nature of our government.

You post videos of opinion, and diagrams that you take as truth without bothering to fact check.

We have disputed all of those arguments with information that has been properly fact-check, along with the sources so you too can check them against publicly available information.

We've proven you wrong, we've done our jobs, but like some self-entitled Karen you won't accept it.

Moreover, you won't accept that the "evil" behind what is happening here, as has been warned to you by the Bible, is the rampant greed and selfishness inherent in human nature, and enabled through unfettered consumerism and self-entitlement.

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Can we start with Russian collusion - a 2-1/2 year campaign in the main stream media to de-legitimise the Trump presidency - with zero evidence.

Robert Mueller - a special counsel appointed by the Democrats - was given 2-1/2 years, millions of dollars, and the ability to subpoena witnesses and suspects.

What did Mueller find after the biggest media campaign in US political history - night after night of talking heads repeating like zombies "Russian collusion"?

Answer: NOTHING. Oh ... I forget ... they reckon there was two Facebook pages run by Russian agents that swung the election ... really?

This is the media you believe - month after month of unsubstantiated claims. No direct witnesses. No evidence. Nothing. Didn't stop them lying through their teeth for month after month, show after show.
Geez Dazza, your gonna need a ladder to get up on that horse shortly

The True King

QCup Player
Apr 6, 2018
I didn't suggest those tensions didn't exist, simply that they are objectively worse and were intentionally made worse. Aspects of those tensions are certainly unique to Trump.

I don't think we need time to assess what kind of president he was to be honest.

By the same token you could argue the tensions with Russia, Syria and North Korea are objectively better than they were with previous presidents.

Again, I'm not defending Trump here because I'm glad to see he's gone, but realistically how much worse off are Americans now than they were 4 years ago (if you take away Covid)?

We don't need history to judge his presidency, we can nearly all agree it's been a failure. I just think peace has become taken for granted and despite his many flaws, we have managed to avoid conflict and that may not be something following administrations can say.

Last edited:

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
It just amazes me that they literally have nothing, they would be shitting bricks as they walk into the highest court in the country with...nothing.

Side question . What’s a neutral media outlet ? I’m trying to find a decent one I can just stick to that doesn’t promote propaganda
If you can find one that isn't supported by advertising, thats a start, just off the top of my head try The Guardian ( don't shoot me if it has advertising, I haven't checked)

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Where to start?

How do you explain to someone suffering from the highest degree of Dunning-Kruger, that videos from biased people making unproven and unfounded allegations are not evidence, much less fact...?

What's the point to ask for actual evidence of the outlandish claims to someone who will invariably answer "I've done my rEsUrCh, look it up yourself, it's out there, I'm not going to do it for you sheeple"?

I mean, according to this mastermind, the fact there are several people in jail as a result of the Mueller investigation (yes, that is actually a verified fact) is "nothing".

It's also nothing that the former FBI director admitted that albeit all three elements of the crime had been met, he did not indict President Donald Trump on obstruction of justice charges because of Department of Justice guidelines barring a sitting president from being indicted, although that would not be the case for an ex-president...

The funniest part, is that the lizard people behind all this deep state conspiracies can achieve amazing feats of control, to the point they have now compromised Fox News, yet cannot stop the network from broadcasting "facts and evidence" against them.

It's a little bit like God knowing that slavery and rape are a really bad thing, still condoned it in the old testament written centuries before the immaculate birth of his son, then choose to document it instead of condemning it in the holy book written decades after his son's resurrection, all while allowing innocent babies to die horrible painful deaths because Adam couldn't resist a Granny Smith, or was it a Pink Lady... could someone clarify?

Of course, all of that is because he gave us free will. Well... except for refusing to believe in him.
If Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Genghis Khan or Pinochet repented and turned to God before dying, they're all enjoying 72 virgins in paradise (I'm sure Trump will love the company and grabbing all that pussy when his turn comes).
However, any humble, honest, respectful and kind person who has died without turning to him, is now burning and suffering in hell for all eternity... which is also where my ashes* will be heading, because **** such a revolting deity!

* Hopefully we achieve singularity before then.
I can't wait to read Dazzas response, I reckon he won't agree with your assessment Porthoz

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Trump won the same way every president in history has won - through the Electoral College. Suddenly, when it doesn't suit the criminal Democrats they discredit it.

Funny how the "pandemic" started the day after the impeachment BS failed (which started directly after the Russian collusion BS failed).

No comparison - different countries, different systems, different people, different everything ... but you go for it buddy.

Dems love mail in voting - open to fraud. In fact, they were sending out UNSOLICITED ballots which goes against the voluntary nature of the American voting system. In the past, ballots only sent out when asked for, but what happened in Democratic states - sent out in the hundreds of thousands to dead people, dead cats, and women's maiden names.

Brainwashed by the corrupt media.

“The clown" in the White house just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords , something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failked to produce ”buffoon” in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

“The Clown” in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy , bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the black and latino population of any other president ever.

The buffoon in the white house has exposed the deep widespread , and long lasting corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSAand the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the white house turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The Clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans , stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability , sending missiles toward Japan and threatening west coast of the US The clown in the White House turned US relationship with the Chinese around , brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy , Hellooo!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three supreme court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

The same clown in the White House lowered your taxes , increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for married filing joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times , positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the white House fast tracked the development of a COVID VACCINE – it will be available soon- we still doesn’t have a vaccine for SARS,Bird flue,,Ebola,or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt US military which Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood and is exposing worldwide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

The clown in the White House work s for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don’t like him .Many of you utterly hate and despise him .How special of you .He is serving you and ALL the American people .What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China Virus???

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?I’ll take a “clown” any day vesus a fork tongued , smooth talking , hypocritical corrupt liar.Please let it be known , Iam not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drink , which he doesn’t) or even be his friend.I don’t care if I even like him I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed.Idon’t need a fatherly figure – I already have one.I don’t need a liar that’s what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented , senile washed up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald – the most unappreciated president in history.
Dazza, that boner you are carrying around for Donald must be costing you plenty in blue pills, I am concerned for you blood pressure wise and for your health in general, if I was still practicing and not retired I would invite you in for a thorough assessment, give it a rest and have a cold beer mate.

dazzat99

QCup Player
Mar 18, 2008
You post videos of opinion, and diagrams that you take as truth without bothering to fact check.

We have disputed all of those arguments with information that has been properly fact-check, along with the sources so you too can check them against publicly available information.

We've proven you wrong, we've done our jobs, but like some self-entitled Karen you won't accept it.

Moreover, you won't accept that the "evil" behind what is happening here, as has been warned to you by the Bible, is the rampant greed and selfishness inherent in human nature, and enabled through unfettered consumerism and self-entitlement.
You’ve all fact checked 😂😂😂😂
I repeat - every prediction by climate changers has proven not only slightly wrong - but utterly bereft of any semblance of reality.
This has been going on for over 15 years and the brainwashed still haven’t worked it out.

In other words it’s a hoax being used by the UN and their hoards to achieve their Agenda 30 and plans.

dazzat99

QCup Player
Mar 18, 2008
Dazza, that boner you are carrying around for Donald must be costing you plenty in blue pills, I am concerned for you blood pressure wise and for your health in general, if I was still practicing and not retired I would invite you in for a thorough assessment, give it a rest and have a cold beer mate.
Brainwashed fool.

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Brainwashed fool.
That's a downright hurtful thing to say to someone just because they don't agree with your dogshit dribble Dazza, not like you to get personal hey, guess I hit the nail on the head, you never sleep, blue pills are keeping you up all night

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
You’ve all fact checked 😂😂😂😂
I repeat - every prediction by climate changers has proven not only slightly wrong - but utterly bereft of any semblance of reality.
This has been going on for over 15 years and the brainwashed still haven’t worked it out.

In other words it’s a hoax being used by the UN and their hoards to achieve their Agenda 30 and plans.
I agree with Dazza, climate change is real, found these little fellas in my garden this morning and its 2 days into summer here in Brisbane

Attachments

• 360.jpg
    360.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
All Sanders did was predict that mail in votes would be counted later than walk in votes which is common sense. Biden supporters seem to be more aware of covid and social distancing and saw mail voting to be an elegant response to allay their fears.

It's hardly surprising that the mail in votes favoured the more enlightened Biden supporters. In some states with slightly different rules counting of mail in votes didn't begin till after polls closed. There was nothing illegal about that.

You say the electoral college calls the election yet are okay with Trump calling it. Biden has clearly won, no widespread fraud has been found and Trump's claims have been repudiated and rejected by the courts.
Most of Trumps voters couldn't send in postal votes HUGE because rednecks rarely read or write

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Quote: "It's hardly surprising that the mail in votes favoured the more enlightened Biden supporters."

Apparently NO TRUMP SUPPORTERS voted by mail. Too funny. The moronic zombie mentality is stagger. Truly staggering.

The electoral college and senate call the election - PERIOD. The media and other world leader do not - PERIOD. Trump claiming victory has ZERO affect on this law.

Multiple legal cases have been mounted. Do you discount all of these simply because the corrupt mainstream media ignore them? They are real - and they will be heard - regardless of your post here - sorry!

One description I have read continually is that the evidence to support a massive voter fraud is "like a fire hose". There are so many people coming forward. There is so much evidence.

Being determined to be a media-fuelled zombie won't change any of that.
WTF, you're doing lines as well as blue pills

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
So ... he's a powerful, rich man and there's been plenty of accusation. Proves nothing. I remember in days past, that newspapers wouldn't publish any criminal accusations until they went to court and were proven in court. Today, the zombie public think an accusation in the media means someone is guilty, just like the believe if the media announce someone won the presidency, they have won. It really is a shame that the general public are just so dumbed down.

He was on the plane once - never to return. To suggest "besties" only proves you're brainwashed, and have done NO thinking for yourself. Contrast to the double digit visit by Bill Clinton - and the fact he stood down his security team when he flew off with Epstein. Lift your game. It's embarrassing.

He actually said he "could" - and big deal.

All of this has nothing to do with anything. Democrats - want to destroy the economy and introduce a universal basic income (communism). They want to lock down America for months. Democrats support Antifa and BLM - and multiple cities across American have been looted and burnt to the ground by these groups. But again ... you would know this if you did a small amount of research.
Dazza, can you play footy? Some of those flick passes you through in your response were Wally like, if you can give Kevvie a ring please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trill Harrigan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.