Religion and Politics

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
Well trained by the MSM aren't you?

Here boy ... here's a biscuit. Woof!

The very fact that the media calls Biden "president election" is LYING. He is not. The electoral college has not called it yet.

The very fact that the media says there is no evidence ... they are LYING.

Can you at least admit this?

Or you just gunna keep munching on that media crap biscuit and spewing it back up?
I can't imagine how outraged you were by this, on November 9, 2016, a full month before the electoral college vote.

20201202_163203.jpg
www.bbc.com/news/amp/election-us-2016-37920175

Xzei

NRL Player
I had an eye opening chat with my brother-in-law last week who lives over in the US.

He's mid 40s, lives in San Diego (previously lived in Denver), earns really good money working for a tech company and was educated here in Australia. He's been living there for about 20 years and previously voted for Obama. He and both his sons (my nephews) voted Trump and the main reason was the economy and tax rate.

There was nothing I could say about Trump would have changed his mind that he was the best candidate for him or his family. He mentioned that most the people in his office he had spoken to were also voting Trump. It really dispelled the narrative that Trump fans are all disenfranchised rednecks and although it is only a personal example, I'm sure it's the case in many American households that for one reason or another they believe the madness.
I have a few friends that have left the state one couple left for mexico and another to florida both dissapointed how the state has been run

ostin86

NRL Player
So Hillary decides the election now? I thought the electoral college did 🤔

Lol you are thick aren't you. If one candidate concedes than the other is entitled to call themselves President elect. The electoral college just makes things official.

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Well trained by the MSM aren't you?

Here boy ... here's a biscuit. Woof!

The very fact that the media calls Biden "president election" is LYING. He is not. The electoral college has not called it yet.

The very fact that the media says there is no evidence ... they are LYING.

Can you at least admit this?

Or you just gunna keep munching on that media crap biscuit and spewing it back up?
Is the Justice Department, the Attorney-General, the FBI, several District Courts, a couple of Supreme Courts all liars as well, or perhaps you are the delusional one swallowing a bullshit narrative and looking for more from a bunch of redneck gormless knobs like yourself. Good one comical ali.

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
Lol you are thick aren't you. If one candidate concedes than the other is entitled to call themselves President elect. The electoral college just makes things official.
Wait, so they just make things official? Thats the opposite of what you said the other day. Maybe you should get your stories straight.

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
To bow down to immense pressure to concede from complicit media is not a show of class. It is actually a show of strength.
What is your take or explanation for Barr conceding that there is no evidence of wide spread election fraud that has altered the course of the election following investigations by both the Justice Department and the FBI?

ostin86

NRL Player
What is your take or explanation for Barr conceding that there is no evidence of wide spread election fraud that has altered the course of the election following investigations by both the Justice Department and the FBI?

Well he certainly had a strong opinion on mail in voting and the potential for fraud before the election. Given how he has sat on his ass post election in response to the hundreds of allegations and witnesses of actual fraud then I would guess he is well and truly compromised at this point. Atleast in his statement he essentially admitted there has been fraud just not enough to change the outcome of the election. Which is rubbish of course.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
There's no evidence of voter fraud.

This is better! Now you’re being the real you. That bullshit persona you had that was pretending to want to engage honestly and respectfully just made me vomit in my mouth whenever you posted. You aren’t any better than dazza so come in swinging like the arsehole you really are.

ostin86

NRL Player
This is better! Now you’re being the real you. That bullshit persona you had that was pretending to want to engage honestly and respectfully just made me vomit in my mouth whenever you posted. You aren’t any better than dazza so come in swinging like the arsehole you really are.

Haha because I said he was thick or a clown 😂😂 of course I would like to be more brutal in some of my responses but I understand that doesn't get you anywhere in discussions, and just comes off as being overly emotional. Maybe you could learn something from that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liyan443

Members online

Twitter