Religion and Politics

broncos4life

International Captain
Staff
Oct 5, 2011
BS. President elect is only used after the electoral college and the senate have ratified the results of the election
Trump was labelled president elect the day after the election.
The lying corrupt media called Biden president elect the next day!!!!
Same as with Trump.
This is a blatant lie designed to brainwash the zombies into thinking everything has been done.
Next question - do you believe that there is no evidence of voter fraud - as perpetrated by the media?
You're a fucking idiot.

dazzat99

QCup Player
Mar 18, 2008
I will believe there is fraud when fraud has been shown to have occurred. Sound fair?
No. When the lying corrupt media tell you it’s ok to think there has been massive fraud. Because as the Asch Experiment shows, your priority is to be accepted and “fit in” over rides everything - even your own senses.

Bongo

QCup Player
Oct 10, 2013
Yes - how dare someone have a different opinion!!!! Everyone should think the same ...
It's not the difference of opinion that is the problem it the constant monopolisation of the board with you rants. Are you a Broncos fan?

Dash

NRL Captain
Dec 12, 2014
No. When the lying corrupt media tell you it’s ok to think there has been massive fraud. Because as the Asch Experiment shows, your priority is to be accepted and “fit in” over rides everything - even your own senses.
Hell of an assumption dude

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Jan 25, 2013
Do you agree with the media that Biden is “president elect”?

I'll accept that the use of the term may be premature, so I'm happy to run with your comment that they shouldn't be calling him that yet.

And you, will you accept that those arguments that you have posted have been proven to be false?

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The discussion went exactly as expected. We have to follow the legal process, until the legal process disagrees with the looney conspiracy, then they're all corrupt too. AKA, any outcome that disagrees with the bias, must be corrupt or fake news.

dazzat99

QCup Player
Mar 18, 2008
1606948734828.png

According to Rasmussen almost half of Americans believe that there was enough fraud to ensure Biden would win the election.

And yet those on this forum - in Australia - not only believe the opposite, but demonise people like me for even suggesting this.

We are talking about millions of people who believe that Biden stole the election, and let's remember that around 30% of people aren't interested in the slightest in politics.

dazzat99

QCup Player
Mar 18, 2008
I'll accept that the use of the term may be premature, so I'm happy to run with your comment that they shouldn't be calling him that yet.

And you, will you accept that those arguments that you have posted have been proven to be false?
So ... you agree with everything the media says even though you acknowledge it has lied about two of the most significant issues.

How interesting. I'll refer you to the Ache Experiment again. Despite being exposed to so much to contradict your position, you continue to choose to "fit in" and "conform" rather than qualify your belief to fit with the evidence.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Jan 25, 2013
So ... you agree with everything the media says even though you acknowledge it has lied about two of the most significant issues.

How interesting. I'll refer you to the Ache Experiment again. Despite being exposed to so much to contradict your position, you continue to choose to "fit in" and "conform" rather than qualify your belief to fit with the evidence.

I have never said that I agree with everything the media says, nor has anyone here that is arguing on the opposing side to you.

Answer the fucking question - do you acknowledge that those things you posted here as "evidence" have been exposed as lies?

lynx000

NRL Captain
Jul 28, 2008

I see you did not even have the courage to acknowledge, let alone address Sirlee oldman Sirlee oldman's post. You are a pathetic little creature aren't you?

lynx000

NRL Captain
Jul 28, 2008
I have never said that I agree with everything the media says, nor has anyone here that is arguing on the opposing side to you.

Answer the fucking question - do you acknowledge that those things you posted here as "evidence" have been exposed as lies?
He won't, he is a waste of time.

Bongo

QCup Player
Oct 10, 2013
View attachment 10734

According to Rasmussen almost half of Americans believe that there was enough fraud to ensure Biden would win the election.

And yet those on this forum - in Australia - not only believe the opposite, but demonise people like me for even suggesting this.

We are talking about millions of people who believe that Biden stole the election, and let's remember that around 30% of people aren't interested in the slightest in politics.
They probably eat McDonald's for breakfast too. That doesn't make it a healthy choice.

Opinion is not a form of evidence. Compare the Australian and USA Covid situations. One approach based on science, one based on opinion. Which has been more effective? 47% of people's opinion is irrelevant unless the opinion is factually correct. This story seems like Mainstream Media beat up to me but hey it couldn't be if you are relying on it.

Unfortunately the opinion based governing of policy will prevent Americans from free healthcare, a COVID response that will save lives, a better quality of life and maybe some understanding of irony.

You should have a federal election system that is a big part of the problem. That does not mean fraud has occurred. But guess what, I can't see the US election system, the healthcare sytem, your gun laws or many other of the broken systems being fixed. Why? Too many opinions overriding science or experts.

Do you know what Rugby League is? Are you a Broncos fan? Or do you just like to troll?

Last edited:

dazzat99

QCup Player
Mar 18, 2008
Here's an election fraud hearing which you will never seen on the corrupt mainstream media.

It's on Bitchute because YouTube and all social media platforms are censoring these hearings.

Startling!!!!

Slamming the same ballots through a counting machine several times. Dumps of thousands of ballots for Biden - not one for Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trill Harrigan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.