RANT Reminder why NSWRL are dogs.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Saw this video come up on my recommended on youtube recently thought I would share it here for those that might of missed how against it we where at the time as the QLD boys coming into the NSW comp back in the day, our reasons for being in the super league after this had legitimate reasons and we were vindicated when we came back to the reunited comp and reminded everyone who is top dog:

Not to make it a chin dribbler thread or anything lol, if you guys have anything similar post it here.

Saw this video come up on my recommended on youtube recently thought I would share it here for those that might of missed how against it we where at the time as the QLD boys coming into the NSW comp back in the day, our reasons for being in the super league after this had legitimate reasons and we were vindicated when we came back to the reunited comp and reminded everyone who is top dog:

Not to make it a chin dribbler thread or anything lol, if you guys have anything similar post it here.

My brain can’t comprehend that this is actual people talking and not part time actors doing bad re-enactments

That was a good watch, cheers @Mustafur. The world was a simpler place back then.

**** the NSWRL.

Also sadly shows how far we slipped in relation to on the field, as the business grew. Hopefully we're back on the right track.

Lol, hate rekindled. I remember that Muesli bar add haha

With all due respect to the OP, I didn't need to be reminded they're dogs.

**** John Quayle. Absolute dog that hated us.

Anyone else catch the "what if down the line someone comes in that has their commercial interests, not the football, as the priority"? Couldn't help but laugh.

But FMD, anyone who claims the Broncos hasn't been deliberately thwarted by the NSWRL powerbrokers need look in the, um, eye, and other eye, of Quayle.

Anyone else catch the "what if down the line someone comes in that has their commercial interests, not the football, as the priority"? Couldn't help but laugh.

But FMD, anyone who claims the Broncos hasn't been deliberately thwarted by the NSWRL powerbrokers need look in the, um, eye, and other eye, of Quayle.
It seems they forget about the commercial interests(pokies)being the reason NSWRL took everything away from queensland to the point they had to make their own team.

The best thing about it was we where soo good soo quickly it was like a giant middle finger to all the NSW dogs.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.