Rep Round (Pacific Tests)

BuckietheBronc

BuckietheBronc

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2017
How do you think the boys contributed during the Rep Round?

Australia:
Darius Boyd
Matt Gillett
Sam Thaiday

New Zealand:
Jordan Kahu
Adam Blair
Kodi Nikorima

Cook Islands:
Alex Glenn

Papua New Guinea:
N/A

Tonga:
Joe Ofahengaue

Fiji:
Korbin Sims

England
N/A

Samoa:
Anthony Milford
Josh McGuire
Herman Ese'ese

Glenn wasn't impressive never got a nose past the kumuls defensive line kinda expected more

Offa was quite good seemed to have good enthusiasm and a bit more freedom probably suits lock better

Sims was same old good hit followed up by a loose carry

Milford didn't offer much for Samoa but Samoa were all over the place

Pffft, it was Sims. His enthusiasm outweighed everyone else. The rest were awesome, but not at Sim's level of awesome.

He was clearly up for repping Fiji.

PS. Purely my opinion and my opinion only.

All 3 of the Australian boys did us proud, Offa was pretty decent, Sims tried hard.

Milford was horrific, I'm hoping he got that performance out of his system so he's fired up to play better for us..

Milford played like hes played for us this year.

Gillett and boyd were good, didnt see the cook islands game but no broncos really stood out in the other games. Nice pass from mcguire to put milf in against samoa.

In regards to milf I noticed that he stayed on the right side of the ruck almost exclusively. May have been a coaching tactic to have milf and bj playing off each other the whole night, but it severely restricted their attack and a lot of the time he was on a shortened blind side.

He has a bit more freedom at the broncos to explore

Big Joe was a stand out for me he, really put that effort in and has a big game. He is suited to lock better I think.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • johnny plath
  • YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Redfern_1980
  • Ondi
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.