Rep Weekend

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
PNG well on top of Fiji at the moment.

Leading 26-14 with 8:30 remaining.

Tonga should comfortably win the next game, but I'm actually tipping Samoa.

Wonder how Milf will go at Fullback..

PNG well on top of Fiji at the moment.

Leading 26-14 with 8:30 remaining.

Great game of pure footy.

Noticed something - Eels playing well in 2017, Hayne re-joins in 2018 and they start losing badly; Fuji played well in 2017 against Wales, Hayne back in 2018 and they get flogged by PNG. Coincidence??

Great game of pure footy.

Noticed something - Eels playing well in 2017, Hayne re-joins in 2018 and they start losing badly; Fuji played well in 2017 against Wales, Hayne back in 2018 and they get flogged by PNG. Coincidence??

you forgot to mention how well GC were doing til he arrived too.

you forgot to mention how well GC were doing til he arrived too.
Knew I forgot something but refuse to acknowledge them when their recruitment strategy is “Let’s throw cash around and hope we get lucky”.

Last edited:
Anthony Milford made his debut in 2003... Really channel 9?
20180623 190809

Last edited:
This is awesome. Milf will make a huge difference for Samoa after he missed the WC.

Last edited:
What are you checking?

Suck shit Fifita.

Your dive didn't work.

Hope little Milf doesn't get hurt out there. Lol. Big contact.

The timing and media attention from the nrl with this game was a good tactic i believe...

If this tonga vs samoa test out rates the wallabies against the 2nd ranked team in a series deciding game youd think it would be a new-new low for rugby union. How far that sport has fallen, and one can only hope it falls further after its years of trying to destroy our sport in this and many other countries

How is that not in the act of scoring?

He was trying to crash over the fucking line!

I hope Milf isn't pulling a Boyd and defending up in the line at all tonight. That Tongan pack is scary.

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.