OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

I know this isn't the thread for this but I'm putting it here because its active and others could be interested.
Trying to get tickets for the Storm V Eels game in the pre sell period but when you go on to ticketek it says go to a link that has been sent to you in an email.
I haven't recieved any email about this and the Broncos membership office is now not open on mondays to ask.
Anyone else having this sort of problem getting tickets to the game?
Haven’t got an email yet but am thinking of going if I can get tickets.

that's because those tickets are likely to only be available to members of those clubs first
Yeah that makes sense thanks.
Hopefully there will still be some available when they go on general sale tomorrow.

It’s a very good looking squad but do you think Flanagan would work well with Bellamy? Genuine question.
In short, I couldn't see a problem. Flanagan as an assistant to Walters would effectively remove him from Bellamy's sphere. There's a couple of reasons I would like to see Flanagan be an assistant and they are as follows. It's my guess Flanagan has got the respect of Bellamy after he managed to get Cronulla to beat them in the gf and repeatedly showed it was no fluke. He's a gf winning coach. A noted hard arse who handles prima donnas well. Walters and he could play good cop bad cop. Walters could provide the camaraderie and be a unifying force, Flanagan the stern disciplinarian effectively putting a gap between Walters, unpopular decisions and the team.

Please Flanagan on the training field, get the stamp of approval, get the cuddles from KW.

So many good things could come from having a hard case at the very top, KW in the middle and Flanagan as a hard case on the training paddock. Imagine KW and Neil Henry taking care of strategy and general play assisted by Hodges and Parker, both assistants sitting below Flanagan. Mind blowing A team.

In my mind at least😁 Of course, I'm sleep deprived having just finished night shift!

Tempted to get the sports channels on fox just to watch ikin and Kent eat lemons for the rest of the year

Thanks for the reminder. Will be tuning in.

Yep, Melbourne will fight hard and will try everything to keep Bellamy but I think coming back to QLD is the aim for him. This could get messy.

**Dobbo warning**
On Triple M this morning and reckons Munster has indicated that he would love to come back to QLD/Brisbane and is off contract from 2022.
Dearden/Munster halves combo + Milford gone.
Take a minute just to imagine it.

Dynasty incoming.

**Dobbo warning**
On Triple M this morning and reckons Munster has indicated that he would love to come back to QLD/Brisbane and is off contract from 2022.

This all just seems to good to be true, could you imagine it? If all this came off we could open up a premiership window for some time while simultaneously destroying Melbourne. Oh man I'm hard just thinking about it.

**Dobbo warning**
Haha I said something about Munster on here the other day.

27301F26 466E 4EFC BB85 6A65834E94A6

**Dobbo warning**

As a fan going through the shit of the past 4 or 5 years, this possibility of having Munster and the rest of the mooted Storm connection on board really is the stuff wet dreams are made of!

Last edited:

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • eggstar10
  • Organix
  • jd87
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Nerd
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Galah
  • Redux
... and 65 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.