OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

they keep saying we have no money in the kitty though
Maybe it’s all accounted for with brilliant future signings in a very well thought out 5 year plan.

or maybe we just suck and have blew our budget on terrible contracts.

Last edited:
You always need 1 person to bring the drugs to a party
Please, when I get home, let it be you. I have much dinero for coke ! I don't want my performance enhanced, I just want to think it is !

I agree all this talk about Bellamy, Munster et. al. coming to us in 2022 sounds very positive ( to say nothing of finally getting rid of overpaid players still on our roster or only paying them what they are really worth) but I just have one major concern.
The club is a risk of losing its focus on 2021 and we could be in for another trash year.
The more everyone talks about 2022 and the new 'gun' team being assembled the more I am worried about how we are going to go next season.

I agree all this talk about Bellamy, Munster et. al. coming to us in 2022 sounds very positive ( to say nothing of finally getting rid of overpaid players still on our roster or only paying them what they are really worth) but I just have one major concern.
The club is a risk of losing its focus on 2021 and we could be in for another trash year.
The more everyone talks about 2022 and the new 'gun' team being assembled the more I am worried about how we are going to go next season.

I don't agree as I think if anything it will have the underperforming spuds pull their finger out but in either case it would be worth burning a year to create a dynasty.

I don't agree as I think if anything it will have the underperforming spuds pull their finger out but in either case it would be worth burning a year to create a dynasty.
Yeah except I don't know if I can go through another trash year. If that happens the pressure on everyone to deliver big time in 2022 will be unbelievable.

But if next year is trash BUT we have Bellamy, Munster and a few others coming in in 22, it makes it a whole lot more palatable than this monstrosity of a year.
To think, we could have already been 3 years into this 'dynasty' if we'd sent someone competent to the original negotiations with Bellamy who was actually capable of getting the deal done.

This all just seems to good to be true, could you imagine it? If all this came off we could open up a premiership window for some time while simultaneously destroying Melbourne. Oh man I'm hard just thinking about it.

Baseketball

He'd actually be quite well suited. Telling other people where to go and park but not actually doing any parking himself, which is exactly how he did things in defence at Fullback for Brisbane in these last two years.

Also he'd never be at risk of getting in the way of a moving car, so that'd be a plus.

I keep refreshing the site hoping that if this leak is true, the club will just bite the bullet and make the announcement. Why bother waiting for Wednesday? Just do it already!

Also he'd never be at risk of getting in the way of a moving car, so that'd be a plus.

I keep refreshing the site hoping that if this leak is true, the club will just bite the bullet and make the announcement. Why bother waiting for Wednesday? Just do it already!

after todays board meeting to finalise their choice ... there is still contract negotiations to go through

after todays board meeting to finalise their choice ... there is still contract negotiations to go through

Bah, just use whatever they gave the last guy and cross out all the names, it'll be fine!

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.