OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Now i'm worried it will be Green ... because Badel also reporting Walters has the job.

says the board will meet on Monday to finalise it with an announcement by Wednesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Team shirts already in stock for the amount of wins you'll get in 2021
Ssrcoclassic teeflatlayfafafa ca443f4786frontwide portrait750x1000u2

Apparently but not official.

If the Broncs have landed Donut, Bellydance and Kevvie, I’ll take back a lot of the disappointment I’ve expressed the last couple of days.
Be interesting to see how some of these duds go next year especially when for most it will be a contract season...maybe there is still hope for some of this squad if bellamy has a role....the guy turns absolute plodders into very good players if not champions....whilst this club turns plodders into absolute plonkers

Yet again, another thing announced through the media

I’m wondering which it is: the News Corp ownership, someone in the room continuing to leak stuff, the aspect of being a public company and transparency, the board being so unsure of themselves that they have to test the waters through the press with every fucking decision they make or it being some kind of share price affecting pre-announcement announcement

Either way, it pisses me off that the journalists get this first before an official announcement from the club.

The fact that they want to sign a director of coaching shows how little faith they have in Walters.

It's pretty much means he's not going to have full control. Which is not a good thing.

The fact that they want to sign a director of coaching shows how little faith they have in Walters.

It's pretty much means he's not going to have full control. Which is not a good thing.

Hopefully Walters is realistic about it. He has no nrl experience and having Bellamy and/or Bennett on board (two of the best coaches of all time) will take some pressure off him.

Hopefully Walters is realistic about it. He has no nrl experience and having Bellamy and/or Bennett on board (two of the best coaches of all time) will take some pressure off him.

Yeah exactly right. Even in Wayne's first year coaching in the NSWRL he was co-coach with Don Furner, and many times even in the later years had experienced blokes like Ron Massey and John Monie at his side for advice and guidance.

Kev will be right, he'll be his own man and be successful. If Bellamy does come on board, there are plenty of other things to fix at this club to keep him busy without looking over Kev's shoulder every second of the day. Plus Bellamy has said he will only be doing the role on a part-time basis anyway. I'm sure nobody is insisting Bellamy will be telling Kev how to coach his team. Kev would tell em to bugger off anyway.

Last edited:
Stephen Kearney will probably be getting groomed next season in his assistant role in 2021 to be head coach of Melbourne in 2022 and Smith will definitely be retired by then.

Gee whiz if your a Melbourne Storm supporter, you sure as shit would want to enjoy the rest of this season and next season because their premiership window will finally be put to pasture for some time. Especially if Smith plays on in 2021 and they lose either Grant or Brendon

And to all the fans who are looking to get onto the Broncos bandwagon when everything becomes rosy again can **** off and support Redcliffe.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Organix
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.