Representative Weekend Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Only thee games of footy this weekend. Bah.

Test.
U/20's Origin.
City/Country.

So Hoffman has a lower ankle injury but is continuing to play the half. Awesome.

Great use of DCE by Sheens too. Such a masterstroke.

The same way Broncoman's brain is used.

Which is to say, he wasn't used at all.

Could have given him a couple of minutes at the end surely

I saw Hannant come off with literally 10 seconds to go, so it's possible that DCE was the player who came on. But when I say 10 seconds, I don't mean figuratively to convey a short period of time, I mean literally it was no more than 10 seconds, if at all. He definitely didn't make a tackle or touch the ball all game.

Nathan Merritt playing NSW Cup this weekend and has already scored a try. Should hopefully return to the NRL next week!

If this City/Country is any indication of some of the best NSW has to offer, QLD should win the series 3 - 0.

Nathan Merritt playing NSW Cup this weekend and has already scored a try. Should hopefully return to the NRL next week!
Apparently came off limping at half time and returned to the bench for the remainder of the game wearing kilos of ice...

This is late but look who won the under 20's. NEW SOUTH WALES. Score 1 to the big guys.

Yes, exciting news. Now we need to wait five years until all those guys are old enough for the real Origin.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.