Request : Darius Boyd 2019 Lowlights.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
I think it would be fascinating to compliate some time stamps in this thread to make a DB lowlights video to share with the world. Possibly some of the most pathetic low effort plays I've seen from a player yet alone a Captain in the history of just about any sport.

Last edited:
I think it would be fascinating to compliate some time stamps in this thread to make a DB lowlights video to share with the world. Possibly some of the most pathetic low effort plays I've seen from a player yet alone a Captain in the history of just about any sport.

I’d watch that.

Needs to have the Benny Hill theme song overlayed.

Insert snorkeling in shit river gif.

I posted quite a few in this thread:

This one's my fave:

No need - just rewatch any game from the 2018 or 2019 seasons, sans round 24 of this year.

If you're on twitter, a bloke with the handle @mitchd_90 has a great collection of Darius tapes

I'd make a video but it would take way too long to render a 45 minute video.

That video would be 10 times the length as the one the club made of the 2019 season highlights to ‘inspire’ the playing group ahead of their 58-0 shellacking.

The thing is, the lowlights video would genuinely be quite long. What a leader!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • jarro65
  • marw
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • ezpz
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.