NEWS Revealed: how much Pies gets paid to fail

I've got Perry Mason working on it. Incidentally, great show on SBS On Demand
I downloaded it when it came out but bailed in the first ep. He's still a Russian spy to me.

I downloaded it when it came out but bailed in the first ep. He's still a Russian spy to me.

Love your work.

It does get better. I used to watch the 1957 original series with Raymond Burr, when he was already a criminal lawyer (and Russian spy)

God I'm old

Last edited:
Fark..............you would have gambled on Maguire for $575,000.

$850k for an inexperienced coach is lunacy.
The only thing that gives me hope... is we can basically outbid any club for a coach, given we are paying an absurd amount for a rookie coach... we could even go hard for Robinson and either make rorters over pay him or get the best coach in the comp

Last edited:
Wowee, that really doesn't seem like the type of pay packet a fiscally responsible CEO, the best in the business some might claim, would give to a silly fat wanker who can't coach just because he used awesome transitions in his powerpoint presentation. Also assuming Pies got the same pay packet last year, we've paid him roughly $88,000 per win. In the same period Bellyache received $70,000 per win, and Robinson a mere $50,000. Maybe it just shows how good a manager Isaac Moses was that he could bend White over on a coaching deal as well as player contracts.

This just goes to show that if you sex up your resume (do a cornflakes 4 week Harvard summer course and call yourself a Harvard grad), read a few Pete Carroll books, sprout poo psych pseudo science , self promote in self written media articles, and talk management big data wank speak.....

.... then a similar management wank speaking frauds - like feckless kunts named Karl Morris and Paul White- will trip over themselves throwing bat shit insane dollars at you.

This is how the world works, unfortunately.

This just goes to show that if you sex up your resume (do a cornflakes 4 week Harvard summer course and call yourself a Harvard grad), read a few Pete Carroll books, sprout poo psych pseudo science , self promote in self written media articles, and talk management big data wank speak.....

.... then a similar management wank speaking frauds - like feckless kunts named Karl Morris and Paul White- will trip over themselves throwing bat shit insane dollars at you.

This is how the world works, unfortunately.

Yeah but it sure as hell didn’t work for us.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.