NEWS Revealed: secret stats behind Seibold's stunning spray

“It will be a long off-season and long pre-season. We don’t play again until next March. “I want winners. I want people who want to work hard and win. “We are a million miles away from where I want to take us.”

Funny how we see things through different filters.
All I see when I read this is It's not my fault, I work hard, they don't, .
How will the players trust him when he says things like this.
He needs to keep quiet now and do his thing. The place leaks like a sieve as well.

I'm not. If he's had stats in his pocket all year then why go through the worst season in recent memory without actually doing anything about it. If 15% failed your criteria in preseason and 50% fail now, why the **** didn't captain laptop and the excel crew fucking do something about it at the time instead of letting the team slide and slide and slide. Instead we got bullshit about how everyone's training the house down cos Harry fucken Harvard had the revolutionary idea of playing music.

I'll put up with the usual media bullshit but this is getting munted. Seems like old mate can't or won't notice anything while there's time to actually do something about it but now the season's dead he finally extracts a soggy spreadsheet stuffed with shitloads of sad stats showing how seriously shite we were. Get fucked. I'm sick of these dickheads just flat out making shit up. First Boyd is doing an ok job cos he's meeting your stats targets now all of a sudden half the squad are failing their numbers. Fair dinks, these clowns are just having a lend.

Brilliant post mate! You said it much better than I could.

To me it really looked a lot like the group weren't enjoying their football this year and maybe that was on the back of the 'grindy' and too structured game plan being well......................... dull.

I cant help but wonder If Seibs switched it up a bit when it wasn't working and gave the guys a bit more free range in a attack, let them play a bit more to enjoy the game rather than trying to meet stats and stick to the structure each week.......... the confidence, enthusiasm and desperation in defense might have just fallen into place.

Siebold unleashed is only going to be good for us.

In fact, I don't wanna be the team that plays us first next year.

Have some weird feeling, gonna be Storm in Melbourne Round 1 2020.
No chance in hell, Bellamy's & Storm consecutive victories of 15 will be halted then.

That's munted. Why would they sack the old coach, apparently cos things were dire, then tell the new one he can't fix anything. If the board and/or White did that then they should all be punted asap.

I get the feeling it was somewhere in the middle. I believe Seibs was given instruction to fix the mess, but I also think on certain decisions his hands may have been tied. We may never know the truth. However, I thoroughly agree with your last sentence.

Last edited:
I’m thinking our first game will be against the Eels down there. NRL wouldn’t want to pass that up. The headlines just write themselves.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • broncomax
  • bert_lifts
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Tim K
  • Behold
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TimWhatley
  • Volvo Driver
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
  • lynx000
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • azza.79
  • FACTHUNT
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.