Rewind: Boyd's excuse for cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close this thread and the OP should have a good hard look at themselves. This is old news and I am all for attacking Boyd's on field performance because it deserves it but this is 3 years old and been dealt with.

Absolutely pathetic.

I posted it because he's been playing the mental health card again. It was a bullshit excuse then. It's a bullshit excuse now.

Last edited:
I posted it because he's been playing the mental health card again. It was a bullshit excuse then. It's a bullshit excuse now.

It's his personal life, he can play that card all he wants. Our right is to scrutinize performance as it pertains to the Broncos.

Close this thread and the OP should have a good hard look at themselves. This is old news and I am all for attacking Boyd's on field performance because it deserves it but this is 3 years old and been dealt with.

Absolutely pathetic.
What do you mean it's "been dealt with?" He was handed the captaincy of the most prestigious sporting club in Australia after trotting out the angle he cheated on his wife because he had a nervous breakdown. Please.

Now he's saying to leave "some player" alone because "some player" might kill himself.

Most fans couldn't care less about the player's private lives. Stick to posting about on field activities.

What do you mean it's "been dealt with?" He was handed the captaincy of the most prestigious sporting club in Australia after trotting out the angle he cheated on his wife because he had a nervous breakdown. Please.

Now he's saying to leave "some player" alone because "some player" might kill himself.

This forum needs the dislike button back.

@McHunt Have a good look at yourself, fucking troll.

@McHunt Have a good look at yourself, fucking troll.
It's funny seeing all these sanctimonious comments after so many tut tutted over James Segeyaro blowing 0.02 on his P-Plates the morning after.

I think it's relevant to go back and look at Boyd's "mental health" issues right now, when he's using the same excuse to deflect criticism of his utterly woeful performances this year.
[automerge]1568769834[/automerge]
Most fans couldn't care less about the player's private lives. Stick to posting about on field activities.
If that's the case, what does "bringing the game into disrepute" mean?

Last edited:
Lets keep it at news. We don't need to drag up old stuff like this mate, he's copping enough without having to cop it for this all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Jedhead
  • Waynesaurus
  • levikaden
  • Nerd
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.