NEWS Right price to deliver Storm’s Brodie Croft to Broncos

Well then why the **** have we not been having him in the discussion for captain??

Probably has amongst Broncos/QRL. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't. I cut and paste that from a comment I made during the season. I have commented on his leadership CV several times.

No story either, not a lot of journos are covering U16 Origin stories and could be bothered digging or asking.

Last edited:
Fifita has been captain in every side he's played, Keebra, Qld 16, Murri U16 Qld, , Qld 18 and Souths Mal Meninga, didn't captain Souths ISC but he only played four games.

He's a future Broncos' captain, he's a natural leader with Carrigan.
I was referring more to croft's steering the team around

I might support Titans when Croft gets signed. I had a horrible vision that this will be our 2020 spine at some point during the season

1. Darius Boyd
6. Jack Bird
7. Brodie Croft
9. Andrew McCullough

I might support Titans when Croft gets signed. I had a horrible vision that this will be our 2020 spine at some point during the season

1. Darius Boyd
6. Jack Bird
7. Brodie Croft
9. Andrew McCullough

For that to happen Turpin, Isaako, Milford, probably Niu and a few others will need to be injured lmao

1. Darius Boyd
6. Jack Bird
7. Brodie Croft
9. Andrew McCullough
Cya mate, don't forget to grab an extra draw for the wooden spoons.

1. Darius Boyd
6. Jack Bird
7. Brodie Croft
9. Andrew McCullough

Will you still hang around with us here on BHQ though? @Bucking Beads needs another Titans fan around here.

Last edited:
Will you still hang around with us here on BHQ though? @Bucking Beads needs another Titans fan around here.

Will start my own Titans forum and start a petition to poach Tesi Niu from the Broncos.

After the poaching is successful I will make appearances here every time Tesi Niu does something great.

Last edited:
Will start my own Titans forum and start a petition to poach Tesi Niu from the Broncos.

After the poaching is successful I will make appearances here every time Tesi Niu does something great.
We won't being seeing much of you then, shame.

No need to poach him ... He's yours.

I guess we'll be seeing you never

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.