RIP Phillip Hughes

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
After the horrific accident I am just hoping that Hughes is able to keep fighting and pull through and I am sure the whole of BHQ is behind him.

Absolutely shocking injury. Hopefully we see some good news soon.

As long as he hasn't damaged his medulla, he should survive. Whether he plays cricket again or not will depend on the amount of trauma suffered in the cerebellum, that's yo motor skills area.

Playing cricket just doesn't matter. Hughes being able to live a normal life is what I really want for him.

Wishing him all the best.

Terrible thing to happen to a (supposedly) great bloke.

Lots of questions being asked about why it took 23 minutes for an ambulance to arrive when the nearest station is 800m away!!

This is just impossible to comprehend ... it's a bit like the Steve Irwin death - you simply can't imagine how something so horrible could happen from such an innocent and seemingly safe situation.

Just saw a replay of the incident and bloody hell that's nasty. I've never seen a batsmen go down like that before.

He has had some very bad luck throughout his career the poor bloke, I wish him the very best.

Looking very grim for Phillip, unfortunately.. Latest reports are that he's not breathing on his own and a machine is keeping him alive...

According to reports, he suffered "A fractured skull and a catastrophic bleed in the brain", a machine is keeping him alive at the moment.. really looking bad for the bloke.. this sucks.

He just passed away.. fucking devastated man..

We are extremely sad to announce that Phillip Hughes has passed away at the age of 25.
Our thoughts go out to Phillip's family, friends, and the entire cricket community on this incredibly sad day

He has passed..............What a tragic loss. Thoughts are with his friends and family

Just so shattered and upset for him and his family, teammates, Shaun Abbott and everyone involved. RIP Phil Australian cricket will never forget you

Just feel for Abbott to, he did nothing wrong but this will devastate him too. Just so sad!

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Allo
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.