OFFICIAL Rising Star Riki Locks In With Broncos

Oates has said he doesn't watch it.

The impression I got from the last few year is that our players aren't watching enough footage. Their intensity is no where near top 8 teams and they are shocked when get hit with it.

Last edited:

The impression I got from the last few year is that our players aren't watching enough footage. Their intensity is no where near top 8 teams and they are shocked when get hit with it.
I think with Oates it’s more because he’d likely get real confused seeing himself on TV and not understand how he could be in 2 places at once.

Oates is too busy watching Teletubbies

That’s leadership talk right there....wtf is going on?

Just a little bit of evidence that this big old ship may be slowly starting to turn around.

How good is this from the young fella... great attitutde, hope the other boys get on board. This makes me as excited for the signing as what he's produced on the field.

Stop...............I'm not crying.................YOU'RE CRYING!😭...................you can see he means it......................what an absolute champion!

How good is this from the young fella... great attitutde, hope the other boys get on board. This makes me as excited for the signing as what he's produced on the field.

Okay, I love Riki now.

Give him the captaincy right now.

That’s it, it’s official, Riki has jumped ahead of TPJ as my favourite player. Get him interviewed early and often from now on.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.