RLW Mole's First Try Scorer app!

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I've made RLW Mole's First Try Scorer app!

Hi guys,

Admin, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move. It is league related but i understand if it should be in general talk.

Over the last few months I have been working with Tony Adams aka The Rugby League Week Mole to develop an app which will deliver his now famous first try scorer tips directly to your ios device.

I am a big fan of his tips, as they usually produce results a few times a weekend. I used to find myself scrolling through my twitter feed every hour before a game trying to find his tips, if he had even made them yet. It was a time consuming task and the missus was never happy about it.

So i thought it would be great if i could just sit back and get a notification when his tip was ready, and from there I could open an app, and then be able to place a bet on my favourite betting site.

TLDR: i made an app, please check it out

The app can be downloaded for iphones running IOS 8.0 or later. If you like the app, please leave me a review or even just a 5 star rating. Appreciate the support!

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/moles-first-try/id933392249?mt=8

Last edited:
Android support anytime?

Android support anytime?

At this stage, no, but if the IOS version goes well I would have to look into it. It has taken me many months of hard work to get this version developed and not sure I want to go through the stress and frustration of learning another platform at this stage.

If I had an iPhone I'd be right on to this. All you iPhone users, download this and leave a review, it costs less than a cup of water!

Thanks for the support guys!

Moved to a more appropriate location for all the punters on BHQ.

Really cool to see you coming up with all these ideas Qlder and further that there's interest in them.

If I had an iPhone I'd be right on to this. All you iPhone users, download this and leave a review, it costs less than a cup of water!

I do have an iPhone. But I won't, simply out of principle. By principle, I mean I have a crappy iPhone 3 that is too old for ios8 ;)

This needs a bump before it gets swallowed up !

I do have an iPhone. But I won't, simply out of principle. By principle, I mean I have a crappy iPhone 3 that is too old for ios8 ;)
3G or 3GS?

Unread

Active Now

• mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.