Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Australia vs. Samoa
Old Trafford, Sunday 20 November 2022
Kick Off: 2:00am (AEST)

Australia-Banner.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daly Cherry-Evans 3. Ben Hunt 4. Valentine Holmes 5. Jake Trbojevic 6. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 7. Cameron Munster 8. Latrell Mitchell 9. Josh Addo-Carr 10. Jack Wighton 11. Cameron Murray 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Nathan Cleary 16. Reuben Cotter 17. Angus Crichton 18. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 20. Harry Grant 21. Liam Martin 24. Isaah Yeo
Samoa-Banner.png

1. Joseph Suaalii 2. Taylan May 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Anthony Milford 8. Josh Papali'i 10. Junior Paulo 11. Ligi Sao 12. Jaydn Su'A 15. Royce Hunt 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Martin Taupau 20. Chanel Harris-Tavita 22. Kelma Tuilagi 23. Oregon Kaufusi 25. Tim Lafai 26. Ken Sio 27. Connelly Lemuelu

Apologies for the delay, I was waiting for the official line-ups but it appears they're going to save that until we're down to the wire. Not a whole lot to report with the teams regardless, the big thing is that Samoa has lost Fa'amanu Brown on top of losing Danny Levi so they'll have to play Chanel Harris-Tavita.

To help give you an idea of how the teams will actually line-up I expect it'll look like...

Australia-Banner.png

1. James Tedesco (c) 4. Valentine Holmes 8. Latrell Mitchell 10. Jack Wighton 9. Josh Addo-Carr 7. Cameron Munster 14. Nathan Cleary 5. Jake Trbojevic 3. Ben Hunt 6. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 17. Angus Crichton 21. Liam Martin 24. Isaah Yeo

11. Cameron Murray 13. Patrick Carrigan 18. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 20. Harry Grant

2. Daly Cherry-Evans 16. Reuben Cotter

Samoa-Banner.png

1. Joseph Suaali'i 2. Taylan May 4. Stephen Crichton 25. Tim Lafai 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Anthony Milford 10. Junior Paulo (c) 20. Chanel Harris-Tavita 15. Royce Hunt 11. Ligi Sao 12. Jaydn Su'A 23. Oregon Kaufusi

8. Josh Papalii 16. Spencer Leniu 22. Kelma Tuilagi 27. Connelly Lemuelu

17. Martin Taupau 26. Ken Sio

At least that's my stab at it. We could see some changes around the starting pack and Taupau could come in on the bench as well.

This really is a win win in my book. If Samoa win, it's great for rugby league. If Australia wins, Luai loses. Yes, if Samoa wins he wins but the good it would do for Samoa far outweighs that imo.

This wheelchair final is epic.

What the hey?? The touchie has lost it.

Haha the refs are almost literally punching on.

what a try!!

The Somoa story has been great but I hope Australia wins by 40

Anyone know when NZ/Tonga/Somoa play each other next?

This is a difficult game for Australia. They should win comfortably and they know it but as we saw last week, if it affects their attitude like it did England, well you never know, they might also get their pants pulled down if they aren't careful.

I'm just glad this is Sunday morning and not Monday

Full Old trafford, you wouldn't even get it like this in Australia.

Tedesco gets pushed over when he's trying to play the ball.

Play on. Good one Klein.

Forward pass?

Line ball.

Nice work Cleary.

Mitchell too strong.

Just keep targeting Milford.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.