RLWC 2021 Quarter Finals Discussion

Joseph Suaalii and Junior Paulo could miss the Semi final against England after being reported in last nights QF ... both while in possession.

Suaalii was reported for lifting his knee's and hitting Kaufusi in the head (he was warned by the NRL for the same action in round 23 this year)

Paulo was reported for hitting Fifita in the throat while running the ball

JWH and NAS do the same thing every single game.

true

although so far it seems like the World Cup MRC & Judiciary haven't received the NRL's protected species list.

regardless of if they play or not, I see them getting another touch up at the hands of England. probably not as bad as their first game though

Samoa should keep it alot closer because last time was an embarrassment, but England I think are the 2nd best team at the moment I can't see them losing, they might not look the best team on paper but there is soo much chemistry in that team it just works.

I think the golden boy's knee lifting is the worst i think i have seen. How they can say its not foul play is beyond me. Kafusi is pretty lucky he wasnt seriously injured.

Paulo will miss the SF against England. Sua'ali'i received a caution.

JWH will miss the SF against Australia.

How has he got another caution

Previous cautions don't come into consideration because the panel that decided on it is completely separate to the NRL and don't have anything to do with it. So it's essentially a first offense.

WC organizers have been forced to predict when competing teams would be knocked out to put flights on hold for them the following day.

NZ have been booked after their Semi Final clash with Australia. They were originally booked the day after the Final but with them playing Australia in the Semi Final, it's now been changed.

NZ are pissed.

They can be pissed but how many times over the years have NZ beaten Australia? In the past 12 years the two teams have played each other 21 times with NZ winning 5, 2 of those being in the past 5 games. Not only that but the last time Australia didn't feature in the Final was the first WC in '54. It's not an unreasonable prediction to make.

Paulo will miss the SF against England. Sua'ali'i received a caution.

JWH will miss the SF against Australia.

not any more.

Paulo successfully appealed his suspension and is free to play

Active Now

• Organix
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.