RLWC 2021 Week 1 Discussion

Disappointed for PNG. They left a few tries out there that should have been scored.

I feel maybe tonga and samoan have bought into their own hype. I think tonga thought it would be an easy win.

That one Russell bombed was really bad. They missed Coates, he wouldn't have put his foot on the line and would have nailed that.

I reckon if Coates was playing, PNG win that.

That's a knock on by Moeroa.

Unlucky Cook Islands.

That was brilliant from Marsters.

Cook Islands level the score.

They're losing 12-6, but Cook Islands defence on their line has been pretty decent.

They're doing well to hang in there.

Fucking good try Moale.

Just powered his way over.

Cook Islands take the lead. 14-12.

Cook Islands in again with Marsters scoring in the corner.

18-12.

Fatigue setting in for Wales and they're struggling.

Can I just say, congrats to PPR, he has finally proved he actually does exist.

Oh come on, those play the balls have been let go all tournament.

Now they decide to pull it up? Cook Islands were in again there.

Anyone else notice Moeroa was wearing a different jersey from the rest? Packed the wrong one?

That was really poor from Wales.

Need a try to at least draw and they come up with that. Cook Islands should win this now.

HOW DID WALES STUFF THAT UP!

Fullback took too long to pass the ball. Should have let it go sooner. Wales would have been in with a chance to kick for the draw.

Adam Doueihi's appeal was unsuccessful.

He has claimed that he said, "Give us a fucking call" before turning to Mitchell and saying "**** me, challenge".

Apparently what caused the send off was he was alleged to have said, "**** me, ****" to Atkins after saying "give us a fucking call".

Even if he did say that, I think a send off is a bit much.

He has claimed that he said, "Give us a fucking call" before turning to Mitchell and saying "**** me, challenge".

Apparently what caused the send off was he was alleged to have said, "**** me, ****" to Atkins after saying "give us a fucking call".

It is unless it is a precedent. As I mentioned before, I think ALL dissent should be a send off BUT that isn't how it is in the NRL and so in the current climate, it is very harsh.

I assume he said F me C which I think was him talking to himself as a response, though it's hard to prove, I mean if he said that aimed at the ref I think that's probably fair but when most people say that they are talking to themselves.

That's ridiculous.

I dont mind them being harsh on discent. Failure to do so leads to soccer-like scenes where all the team run up into the umpires face waving their arms and having a whinge. This has already started, with certain players doing this frequently.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Bronco bob
  • Browny
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.