Road Rage

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
This is absolutely nuts.

I know it's Today Tonight (blerghhhh), but watch the footage. Cannot believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
QPS are investigating this too. He's a fucking lunatic. And I get pissed off at people on the road pretty bloody frequently.

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
That's insane. If I were the driver, once that guy was on the road, I've have ran over him as many times as possible. Bet you he gets some piss weak sentencing too (can't believe the police weren't even able to find him).

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Exactly, but what will actually happen is he'll have his licence suspended for six months and cop some paltry fine.

Still can't believe that clip TBH, especially when he gets out his car and sprints onto the dude's bonnet and starts smashing the windscreen. Berserk.

Kris

State of Origin Captain
That was intense!!! That driver should go to jail and have his licence banned for life.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
I hope the victim didn't kick things off by being in the right hand lane and not over taking.

He sounded Seth Efrican.......they can be pretty obstinate. Strange how this shit can happen to certain people. I've been driving for 25 yrs and never once had an incident like this.

No excuses for that other fuckwit though. He should be locked up.....

Coxy

International Captain
I hope the victim didn't kick things off by being in the right hand lane and not over taking.
Makes no difference to this offence. Besides, the road didn't seem to be an 80+kph road, therefore there's no requirement to do so.

Far more likely the idiot was tailgating, South African guy had to slow down, idiot probably thought it was deliberate. Quite clearly unstable and should never be allowed to drive a weapon.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
The 'South African guy' used to be a cop as well, so I'm pretty sure he's not just some dumb shit who can't drive.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Makes no difference to this offence. Besides, the road didn't seem to be an 80+kph road, therefore there's no requirement to do so.
Keep left unless overtaking is a requirement in any speed zone as far as I'm concerned.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
It's correct road etiquette.

Half of nearly all road rage incidents are caused because some drivers have NFI about this concept.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
That is insane. That guy should get his license banned for life and be forced to attend anger management classes, he obviously has issues. I've seen some crazy stuff on the road but nothing anywhere near that. I'm lost for words.

Kris

State of Origin Captain
That incident was in Logan. I was trying to figure out where it is by watching the video, but I can't seem to recognize the streets.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
No, all road rage incidents are caused by absolute sociopathic arseholes that should not be allowed to drive weapons (cars).
....maybe,

but a portion could have been provoked by smug self righteous twats driving in the wrong lane.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
So you wouldn't get angry if you got stuck behind someone doing 35km in a 60 zone.....65km in a 100 zone?

No-one would get angry if every body showed some consideration for all other drivers and weren't just thinking about themselves.

That's where the good driver etiquette thing kicks in. It is IMHO a highly under estimated driving skill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter