Road Rage

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by ningnangnong, Dec 19, 2012.

1. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

This is absolutely nuts.

I know it's Today Tonight (blerghhhh), but watch the footage. Cannot believe it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2016
    Tags:
  2. QPS are investigating this too. He's a **** lunatic. And I get pissed off at people on the road pretty bloody frequently.

3. Ari Gold

Ari Gold Master Baiter

That's insane. If I were the driver, once that guy was on the road, I've have ran over him as many times as possible. Bet you he gets some piss weak sentencing too (can't believe the police weren't even able to find him).

He should:
    1. Get 12 months jail
    2. Be permanently banned from holding a drivers license anywhere in the world
    3. His car should be crushed into a paperweight

broncospwn and Porthoz like this.
  4. ningnangnong

Exactly, but what will actually happen is he'll have his licence suspended for six months and cop some paltry fine.

Still can't believe that clip TBH, especially when he gets out his car and sprints onto the dude's bonnet and starts smashing the windscreen. Berserk.

Coxy likes this.
  5. And from the sounds of it, it all started because he was tailgating...

6. Kris

Kris

That was intense!!! That driver should go to jail and have his licence banned for life.

7. I hope the victim didn't kick things off by being in the right hand lane and not over taking.

He sounded Seth Efrican.......they can be pretty obstinate. Strange how this shit can happen to certain people. I've been driving for 25 yrs and never once had an incident like this.

No excuses for that other fuckwit though. He should be locked up.....

8. Makes no difference to this offence. Besides, the road didn't seem to be an 80+kph road, therefore there's no requirement to do so.

Far more likely the idiot was tailgating, South African guy had to slow down, idiot probably thought it was deliberate. Quite clearly unstable and should never be allowed to drive a weapon.

9. ningnangnong

The 'South African guy' used to be a cop as well, so I'm pretty sure he's not just some dumb shit who can't drive.

10. Keep left unless overtaking is a requirement in any speed zone as far as I'm concerned.

11. Good thing you're not a traffic cop then. You'd get sacked for incorrectly infringing people ;-)

12. It's correct road etiquette.

Half of nearly all road rage incidents are caused because some drivers have NFI about this concept.

Porthoz likes this.
  13. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

That is insane. That guy should get his license banned for life and be forced to attend anger management classes, he obviously has issues. I've seen some crazy stuff on the road but nothing anywhere near that. I'm lost for words.

14. No, all road rage incidents are caused by absolute sociopathic arseholes that should not be allowed to drive weapons (cars).

15. Kris

Kris

That incident was in Logan. I was trying to figure out where it is by watching the video, but I can't seem to recognize the streets.

16. That's because most of it was on the footpath...

17. ....maybe,

but a portion could have been provoked by smug self righteous twats driving in the wrong lane.

18. If people get angry by having to drive a bit slower they should hand in their license.

So you wouldn't get angry if you got stuck behind someone doing 35km in a 60 zone.....65km in a 100 zone?

No-one would get angry if every body showed some consideration for all other drivers and weren't just thinking about themselves.

That's where the good driver etiquette thing kicks in. It is IMHO a highly under estimated driving skill.