Roar lose Reinaldo

it seems money talked with him ... i remember how at the start of the season he was talking about getting Aussie citizenship and hopefully playing for the Socceroos. :roll:

I was talking to simon lynch at the pig on saturday night, he told me then. I'm not too upset about it, apart from the occasional moment of brilliance he was pretty average. Incidently Lynch told me he was leaving the club too, hopeful of signing with the Galaxy

No real loss IMO. Plenty of better strikers out there that have a better conversion rate of shots on goal -> hitting back of net.

He will be a huge loss to the Roar, he did more than just score goals (or some seem to think miss goals).

His leaving will however help the Roar immensely on the financial front. Some of the potential names being bandied around as potential signings like Josip Skoko, Scott Chipperfield to name a few would be a coup. As for Lynch leaving no loss there, though the departure also of Big Sasa will be a huge hole to fill.

Sasa and Reinaldo will both be missed. Reinaldo for all his missed opportunities set up so much play and held up so much ball for others. At the least it will free up some money with these 3 gone to get another striker...maybe one which has a history of scoring some goals.

I'd be more worried about losing the Oginator.

He's a machine alright.

ningnangnong said:
I'd be more worried about losing the Oginator.

He's a machine alright.

No doubt but finding a goalscorer (we havent had a decent one yet) is vital for the roar to take the next step. Oggy was/is great but CB's in the A-League are far easier to replace than find a striker with a good game/goal ratio.....can we have Joel???

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.