Ronaldo to quit in 2011

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8529228.stm

[icon_frown It's been a long time coming with the rotten injuries he's had but it will be sad nonetheless. I hope he can get one last run out at the world cup this year.

In my lifetime he is the equal best I have seen along with Zidane (I was too young to remember Maradona). Absolute legend of the game.

Best i've ever seen.

Such a shame that his career was thwarted by injury.

Greatest striker i've ever seen, and my favourite player of all time, no injuries and he would have been the greatest of all time. Blessed to have seen him and Zidane play on the same team.

Yeah he was amazing it is interesting to note Real Madrid didn't win as prolifically after he came even though he stayed fit for the most part and scored very regularly. He was a genius and outside of Ruud Van Nistelrooy the best finisher I have ever seen. As has been said if he hadn't have been injured so much he would have achieved even more in the game.

Hatchy said:
Thank the Lord God Almighty!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you?

Scotty, since Ronaldo never played in the Premier League, im assuming Hatchy thinks this is about Cristiano Ronaldo.

Farewell, my Portuguese friend.

That would explain it. Cronaldo is a bastard but he'll be in the game for a long time yet.

lol, why would anyone think Cronaldo would retire after 2011 [eusa_doh

fenomeno said:

There's one born every minute mate.

fenomeno said:

more money in modelling?

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • Brocko
  • Scorchie
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • barker
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Skyblues87
  • phoenix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • upthebroncs
  • lakers133334
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.