Roosters vs Broncos [Round 11, 2021]

A bit nervous I must admit. Hey, did you guys know that the Roosters are debuting some 17 year old? First I've heard of it but apparently he's pretty good...

Don't worry guys I've put money on the roosters... so the footy gods have to decide whether they're going to take my money or have the roosters win...

I've put those sons a bitches into a catch 22

Season 3 Reaction GIF by The Simpsons

Don't worry guys I've put money on the roosters... so the footy gods have to decide whether they're going to take my money or have the roosters win...

So it will be a draw..

Cant wait for the insufferable Walker and Sualli wank fest
This, and you cant escape it short of blowing your own eardrums out.
Yvonny has been riding his nuts for a solid hour before the game has even kicked off, and i imagine Nine isnt much better.

I would happily have lodge and tpj suspended for the next month just to destroy walker and suuali tonight.

Must have gone pretty deep to make it worthwhile? Thought rorters were $1.05 or something

very little to learn from this game for us.....

Truth be told, i dont really know who Kev has actually improved as a player this season..?

Farnworths been a suprise. Isaako has been up and down and doesnt justify the coaches faith, certainly not worthy of sacrificing Walshs career here..

And seems like the culture is roughly what it was last year with players talking to the Tigers...

Oh well....go the kevalution....is that how you do it...?

I just had an overwhelming wave of confidence about tonight’s game hit me*..... broncs will win!!!!

*had my first beers in nearly 4 months this arvo.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • The Don
  • MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Manlyman
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mieko
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • BroncoFan94
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.