Roosters vs Broncos [Round 11, 2021]

Can't see us winning this unless a big change in our play, but I'll take that score line all day.

He just fell to the try line to score the try. He didn’t stop shit. Losing your vision old man.
No, I'm just not blinded by bias. He stopped him dead but it wasn't Isaako's fault the tackle happened on top of the tryline. Also, it was the centres fault. He didn't stop Chricton.

We're very lucky to have the lead at the break to be honest. We looked fucked in that final 10 minutes. Our bench is trash tier.

No, I'm just not blinded by bias. He stopped him dead but it wasn't Isaako's fault the tackle happened on top of the tryline. Also, it was the centres fault. He didn't stop Chricton.
The new Bgoat?

Watch any fullback worth their weight defensively and they don’t defend on the line standing upright without attempting to wrap up the ball every week. They were both at fault, but the fullback needs to do better. It’s not bias. His kick returns are good, when he can catch the ball. Otherwise he’s a stock standard winger with the one on his back. And yeah, Huge isn’t biased.. that will do me

Scoreboard is far better than what I thought it would be. Very nervous for the second half but well done for the first half. Listening to the commentators it's a complete fluke 😂

Roosters will eventually run away with this but great to see them hanging in there and somewhat matching it with their forwards. Much too loose defensively though and the Roosters are still a chance to chalk up 50.

Active Now

• porouian
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.