Round 1 Discussion

Cowboys are so predictable. Everything seems to just go to their left side.

I don't miss Kahu's goal-kicking...

Molo looks like he has really trimmed down

Remember when we thought he was great because he was replacing CP13? Boy, dark days.

Isaako was a godsend, it's such a relief to have a guy you know without doubt is going to kick in the 80's every season. I'd sign him up for life on that basis alone.

Yep.

No offence to Corey but I was just thinking about how when Kahu took over the kicking I used to think “thank **** Kahu is kicking now”. Now I am thinking “thank **** we have Isaako”. Corey’s kicking was fucking terrible.

Remember when we thought he was great because he was replacing CP13? Boy, dark days.

Isaako was a godsend, it's such a relief to have a guy you know without doubt is going to kick in the 80's every season. I'd sign him up for life on that basis alone.

I think its kept him in the side at times last year, but its such a weapon to have you cant drop him. I can remember many games where we lost purely because Parker missed so many conversions.

Cowboys look really clunky. You can tell they havent really had much time with the floods up there to work on as much as they probably should have. I'll be amazed if we dont flog them tbh.

Dragons started well, but they are making so many errors and Hunt and Norman are offering absolutely nothing.

Clear cut shoulder charge from McGuire. Surely he’s gone next week

JT2 is going to run about 250 meters tonight

JT2 single handedly saving the asses of my all Broncos/Roosters backline in SC

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Midean
  • Strop
  • Charlesstor
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • Bronx48
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Maroon4life
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.