Round 1 Discussion

Has Hunt been switched from halfback?

Hunt and Norman have been dreadful

Yeah, it's a bit surprising really.

When those two played together in the halves at the Broncos, they killed it. They understood each other quite well. But tonight, it's been the opposite.

Still, I think with a bit of time they could develop quite a lethal combination.

AS much as i hate to say it, the Cows improved the more the game went on.

I think Cowboys will struggle as the season goes on. Their rubbish backline will get exposed. They'll probably still finish top 8, but I don't see them doing much damage.

Is it any coincidence the Cowboys immediately looked more dangerous when Martin went to FB, and the Dragons immediately looked more dangerous when Dufty went to FB?

Youth, Speed, Footwork.

That's literally all you need from a 1 these days, everything else is soooo secondary it's a joke. Hopefully Seibold was watching.

Is it any coincidence the Cowboys immediately looked more dangerous when Martin went to FB, and the Dragons immediately looked more dangerous when Dufty went to FB?

Youth, Speed, Footwork.

That's literally all you need from a 1 these days, everything else is soooo secondary it's a joke. Hopefully Seibold was watching.

I thought Kahu was fairly good tbh.

AS much as i hate to say it, the Cows improved the more the game went on.
Will be tough to beat especially minus Jet and Lodge. Their backline is probably the weakest in the comp but they have us covered in the forwards and possibly the halves.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.