Round 1 Discussion

Did the Panthers forget to practice rugby league during the off season

Did you know that if Penrith scored, it would be game on? The commentators might not have mentioned it repeatedly.

One of the most rubbish halves of league I've ever seen.

Something like 15-20 errors in the first half, not counting the penalties, the incidents that should have been penalties (of which there were many), the non-sin bin that was as clear as day, the try that was clearly not and the lack of any backwards pass.

What a difference getting Norman out of that side has made to how Moses plays

Possibly. Moses has a tendency to do this though, one season is rubbish, the next is not bad, then hopeless again, then not bad.

This definitely is anti-Penrith refereeing today.

Well that is an interesting new rule. If a player is unlikely to return from being hit high, the offender gets 10 in the bin. That opens another can of worms.

Well that is an interesting new rule. If a player is unlikely to return from being hit high, the offender gets 10 in the bin. That opens another can of worms.

I believe it's called the "Napa" rule.

The quality of this game confirms AGAIN, how much bs people were talking when they said we were the worst performing team of the weekend and our game was low quality.

Watching every game so far, based solely on the weekends performances, we would beat both these teams + every other loser + every other winner bar the warriors (and they were made to look better due to the opposition)..

Last edited:
The quality of this game confirms AGAIN, how much bs people were talking when they said we were the worst performing team of the weekend and our game was low quality.

Watching every game so far, based solely on the weekends performances, we would beat both these teams + every other loser + every other winner bar the warriors (and they were made to look better due to the opposition)..

Absolutely agree. Storm v Broncs was semi-final quality, every other game has been a round 1 special.

And now we have a clear try given as a no try but the bunker. Goodness me. The one Sunday game I'll watch all year due to being sick and it just confirms once again how inconsistent this game really is.

Absolutely agree. Storm v Broncs was semi-final quality, every other game has been a round 1 special.
Let’s not overlook the fact that almost every other game has had teeming rain at one point...very hard to gauge true form this round.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • barker
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.