Round 1 2020 Preview

I forgot that AFN and J. Trbojevic are set to miss the opening rounds.

8. Paseka 13. Waddell

17. Keppie

That will certainly put them behind the eight ball against Melbourne.

Beale and Lawton are also set to miss the opening rounds.

4. Herbert
14. Harris-Tavita

Saw a news article today suggesting J Turbo might be right for round 1.

I can't see Arrow sticking around. The major reason why he chose to sign with South Sydney was to aid his partner's modelling career and Souths want him ASAP. They will move a few players around (which is why I have Gagai missing) to facilitate the move.

Holbrook will want to make his stamp on the club and won't hesitate to free up money in the cap to sign the players he wants.

When Arrow departs, the Gold Coast will only have 25 contracted players, so it'll be interesting to see who gets promoted or if they can make a play for Latrell.

They currently have 11 players in their extended squad. Compain, Pere, Seiuli and Sexton are development players while Campbell, Clark, Edwards, Evans, Gerrard, Khan-Pereira and Powell are trialing for a place.

Outside of Pere, Gerrard and Clark the squad is made up of Under 20s and Under 18s prospects. Maybe one or two could make the jump, but you would want to be mindful of their development.

Almost feel sorry for them....maybe we could give them Macca and Boyd for free.

Saw a news article today suggesting J Turbo might be right for round 1.

Melbourne's 18-year first round winning streak on the line.
Gotta say the bookies are giving money away on this one.

Last edited:

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Midean
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.