vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's still puzzling for me is why KW has persisted with Milford. If he turns it around , great , but watching Benji Marshall last night running to the line , it just reminded me of what we lack around the middle in good ball runners. Hope we can combine and assert a competitive edge tonight and can play a full 80 with commitment. Go the Broncos.

Sorry to say I’ve got us getting flogged in this one. Would not bat an eyelid if the eels reached 50.

What's still puzzling for me is why KW has persisted with Milford. If he turns it around , great , but watching Benji Marshall last night running to the line , it just reminded me of what we lack around the middle in good ball runners. Hope we can combine and assert a competitive edge tonight and can play a full 80 with commitment. Go the Broncos.

Milford was busy just signing cheques for his 900g. Reminds me of Adam Blair. If Kevvie can get him playing at 350g worth, it will be a start. About the result: I will be surprised if Sivo gives us any trouble.

Oh dear, just saw the video from Kevvie from yesterday, training shot showed the dancing gecko is still a thing at training...I am guessing this means we still have the same strength and conditioning idiots from last year. Deadset.

Last edited:
Oh dear, just say the video from Kevvie from yesterday, training shot showed the dancing gecko is still a thing at training...I am guessing this means we still have the same strength and conditioning idiots from last year. Deadset.
People keep mentioning this but I have no idea what they’re talking about.

You know what I would love to see tonight. It is a huge crowd turn up. Kevvie speaks to the announcer and he tells him to rev them up as a specific time just before they run out on to the field.

Kevvie calls the team together for his final speech before the game and he quietly tells the boys that in one minute, he wants everything to be quiet. Suddenly this massive roar from the crowd chanting Broncos erupts around the stadium.

After a minute or so, Kevvie puts his head up, raises his finger in the air and he says, 'Do you hear that? That is for you! Screw everything you've heard, everything you've read, YOU are the team this city loves, they have come to see YOU. YOU owe it to them to go out there and show them is YOUR time, show them YOU love them and don't come back in here after the game if YOU haven't given it everything YOU have got tonight. Get out there and show these fans that the mighty Broncos are back baby!'

You know what I would love to see tonight. It is a huge crowd turn up. Kevvie speaks to the announcer and he tells him to rev them up as a specific time just before they run out on to the field.

Kevvie calls the team together for his final speech before the game and he quietly tells the boys that in one minute, he wants everything to be quiet. Suddenly this massive roar from the crowd chanting Broncos erupts around the stadium.

After a minute or so, Kevvie puts his head up, raises his finger in the air and he says, 'Do you hear that? That is for you! Screw everything you've heard, everything you've read, YOU are the team this city loves, they have come to see YOU. YOU owe it to them to go out there and show them is YOUR time, show them YOU love them and don't come back in here after the game if YOU haven't given it everything YOU have got tonight. Get out there and show these fans that the mighty Broncos are back baby!'
Then Hollywood could finally make a movie about us.

been a long off season for you mate?

Just watched the 10min video on the official Broncos site, Kevvie would have to be the most likeable coach in the game. I know it doesn't equal wins on the board but i don't cringe when listening to him in interviews which is a nice change.

Is he the first likeable coach we have ever had?

Just watched the 10min video on the official Broncos site, Kevvie would have to be the most likeable coach in the game. I know it doesn't equal wins on the board but i don't cringe when listening to him in interviews which is a nice change.

Is he the first likeable coach we have ever had?

Bennett is likable when he is our coach. Hook was boring but likable.

Bennett is likable when he is our coach. Hook was boring but likable.
I loved the results Bennett got but admit to being a bit annoyed with some of his press conferences after games. I get that he was just getting back at the media who were pricks to him/the club but always felt we got a bit ripped off as fans not getting full responses.

Hook did used to help my daughter fall to sleep when she was a baby with his musings after a game...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.